Black Latinos

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
What do you think about them? Any experiences with them? Are they c00ning? Can we unite?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My mother's Costa Rican (dark skin) and father's Panamanian (light skin).

I was born here, and consider myself Black :boss:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
My mom Mexican, my dad just Detroit nugga. I rock duel citizenships :win:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
what do you think about the ones what do? Is it a cultural thing or they just flat out c00ns?

I know in my extended ass family, there's a lot of scoffing at my mom's kids. Her fam all married into white families, and act all country club and shyt. Sometimes those ones denying grew up in an atmosphere that supressed them as a child, and grew into not encouraging every aspect of their own culture. They tried that shyt with us, now we the most level-headed, and stable portion of the family :laugh:

OT: Ain't one Mexican in my mom's gen down got with other Mexicans :pachaha:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I know in my extended ass family, there's a lot of scoffing at my mom's kids. Her fam all married into white families, and act all country club and shyt. Sometimes those ones denying grew up in an atmosphere that supressed them as a child, and grew into not encouraging every aspect of their own culture. They tried that shyt with us, now we the most level-headed, and stable portion of the family :laugh:

OT: Ain't one Mexican in my mom's gen down got with other Mexicans :pachaha:

Damn that's crazy. Do the kids of the ones what married white families look white or can't they pass?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
what do you think about the ones what do? Is it a cultural thing or they just flat out c00ns?

It's sad to see Dominicans and Cubans (for example) who are evidently black or at least mixed with black deny that they are black all together. Latin-Caribbean culture tends to promote the whole "white is right" ideology so they end up hating their blackness.

It is probably the worst kind of c00nery imaginable.The kind of people who I'm talking about are the exact type of people who white people would default on calling black before anything else and yet they still deny that they're black :wtb:

In a way it's more of a cultural thing than anything. The culture encourages them to be c00ns and they just eat it right up.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

56721691.gif

It's sad to see Dominicans and Cubans (for example) who are evidently black or at least mixed with black deny that they are black all together. Latin-Caribbean culture tends to promote the whole "white is right" ideology so they end up hating their blackness.

It is probably the worst kind of c00nery imaginable.The kind of people who I'm talking about are the exact type of people who white people would default on calling black before anything else and yet they still deny that they're black :wtb:

In a way it's more of a cultural thing than anything. The culture encourages them to be c00ns and they just eat it right up.

The levels of c00nery is sick.