Black Israelites in DC going in on a flaming homosexual :dead:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
the guy that was getting his la sha on was looking so fierce.
i know right i was like "get it girl" :russ:
The ONLY nikka who IS bytchmade IS YOU because you ARE a government misinformation AGENT sent directly by THE white DEVIL YAKUB grafted spawn of SATAN who lives INSIDE the hollow Earth in his World Caucquarters. These BROTHERS are ORIGINAL men and RIGHTEOUS prophets of the BLACK man's message. The JEWS launched a HOMO-BOMB into the ghetto and miscegified the BLACK man with TRICKNOWLEDGY. We are THE ORIGINAL Russians. Johnny Cash was BLACK. The white man DOES NOT want YOU to KNOW this. Knowledge is POWER.
:laff: GOAT ALIAS...

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
''If you saw that as entertainment, guess what, deep down you got some homo sexual tendencies''

Damn right my brother. I couldn't wait till someone got that homo out of der face. They come around disrespecting, hes lucky it wasn't another religious group because i'm sure they would have beat his ass if he did dat to dem.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Im a DL nikka

Yes you are. Theres nothing sexual about grappling unless of course you a homosexual. Homosexuals think posting someone up in basketball or hiking a ball between your legs is gay. Gay people find ways to make anything, gay. Gay people also defend homosexuals in threads and hetrosexuals, do not.