Black Israelites in DC going in on a flaming homosexual :dead:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The ONLY nikka who IS bytchmade IS YOU because you ARE a government misinformation AGENT sent directly by THE white DEVIL YAKUB grafted spawn of SATAN who lives INSIDE the hollow Earth in his World Caucquarters. These BROTHERS are ORIGINAL men and RIGHTEOUS prophets of the BLACK man's message. The JEWS launched a HOMO-BOMB into the ghetto and miscegified the BLACK man with TRICKNOWLEDGY. We are THE ORIGINAL Russians. Johnny Cash was BLACK. The white man DOES NOT want YOU to KNOW this. Knowledge is POWER.
lol, I can't tell if this post is serious or not.

But yea I don't agree with this. These brothers could spend their time preaching to black youth, and not waste breath on that disgusting thing that was dancing and twirling on the street.

They could also dress differently and form their message in a way that wouldn't turn off everyone who hears them yelling on the street.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:heh: I swear Gallery Place/ Chinatown is one helluva place. There are tons of looney tunes and there is always something going on down there. Summer is coming and it's even worse then.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Black Israelites in DC always look like fukking idiots. shyt's embarrassing with their hates signs standing outside the Metro yelling at people trying to get to work.

In NYC they always yelling outside the Parsons/Archer station on the E/J lines in Queens.

A few years ago, one of those dudes got on the train and "preached" from the stop he got on at to the last stop! Which is like a 20 minute ride! :damn:
Black Israelites are basically real-life militant coli posters; only difference is they're not bytchmade nikkas who only play the role on the internet anonymously :manny:

I thought I was the only one that thought this :lolbron:

Another variation of the "Typical Coli nikka"
The ONLY nikka who IS bytchmade IS YOU because you ARE a government misinformation AGENT sent directly by THE white DEVIL YAKUB grafted spawn of SATAN who lives INSIDE the hollow Earth in his World Caucquarters. These BROTHERS are ORIGINAL men and RIGHTEOUS prophets of the BLACK man's message. The JEWS launched a HOMO-BOMB into the ghetto and miscegified the BLACK man with TRICKNOWLEDGY. We are THE ORIGINAL Russians. Johnny Cash was BLACK. The white man DOES NOT want YOU to KNOW this. Knowledge is POWER.

GOAT alias :laff:

But yea I don't agree with this. These brothers could spend their time preaching to black youth, and not waste breath on that disgusting thing that was dancing and twirling on the street.

They could also dress differently and form their message in a way that wouldn't turn off everyone who hears them yelling on the street.

That's a alias, one of the best on this site IMO.

Daps
Reppin
The jheri curl's activation

:usure: But the islets of langer hans, my brother are instantaneously combustible from the DNA structure in the white man that challenges the miscegenation that hangs upon the intuition of tricknowledge gravity. My righteous chaminational - taken from the Spanish Harlem term: Jualo-Suavez - only corresponds within the boundary of chlorium oxide within the confines of melanin.

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps

:beli: dude said johnny cash was black...

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you nikkas going in on the black isrealites

but not the man with the pink hair and red lipstick dancing in the street to techno

this is the society we live in

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

but not the man with the pink hair and red lipstick dancing in the street to techno

They're actually defending the man dressed as a woman bumping techno in the street girating and antagonizing the people with the righteous message. :deadmanny: The coli is full of fukkin fakkits which is why im not cool with these homos.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They are going to hell

Jesus said I will give my stone to the 1st man that tells me he has never sinned" before a stoning

You watched that Bible story on the History channel didn't you?:youngsabo: He didn't say that.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Why did they arrest that gay dude? for dancing in the street?:thumbsdown:
Being a victim of ego-driven police harassment, I don't condone anyone getting arrested or harassed over trivial BS

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

because dude isnt bothering anyone, let him live.
The Smart dumb coalition is yelling all loud trying to "teach" us...fukk out of here.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I haven't watched the video, but these so called Hebrew Israelite clowns hate any and everybody. I mean shyt, they don't like Africans, they don't like black women, they don't like anyone or anything. I refuse to listen to a bunch of dudes dressed like they're in the Planet Rock video who scream and shout abuse all day like it's supposed to attract people to their 'message' (whatever it is). They're just another wacky cult that black people in general need to stay the hell away from.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
You watched that Bible story on the History channel didn't you?:youngsabo: He didn't say that.

:to: he stoned that bytch?

Word on the streets is that he did say it :beli:

The parable, and its messages of not being quick to condemn when one is not blameless and tempering justice with mercy, have endured in Christian thought. Both "let him who is without sin, cast the first stone"[6] and "go, and sin no more"[7] have found their way into common usage. The English idiomatic phrase to "cast the first stone" is derived from this passage.[8]