Black Iraqis have been invisible for a long time. Their vibrant culture and struggle must be recognized.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it’s a small amount…Half is what they want you to think..they practice colorism and gas up Arabic traits..that shyt all fukked up if u ask me :manny:

They on some me no African shyt.

I know swahili and I can get the gist of some arabic topics(depending on who;s speaking, because North Africa is really arabic-creole/french mix that I have no idea what's being said), but swahili does overlap with a ton of arabic words.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
If there is one thing you can rely on, it's that coli brehs like to talk down on other black people. The main theme in those comments is, that black people who experience racism have themselves to blame:francis:
U a bytch.
U negged me because I said not all black people were slaves???
U fukkin agent

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Are we claiming any culture or ethnicity as “one of us” just because they have dark skin?

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
There's still a slave trade today. Trans-Saharan. Trying to make it to Europe but gotta cross Arabia.

Neg that u fakkits.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neg
Not every black person is a descendant of slaves
They are invisible because they align with their oppressors and have no diaspora connection. A common theme with Muslim brehs.

Don't shoot the messenger. I find brehs in Muslim counties to be the most passive towards bold racism. I mean from Sudan still having slaves to these guys. Most other African peoples have a connection wether in the motherland or not that often falls off when it comes to those in North Africa and the middle east. Seems odd to me. Who are we to advocate for them if they don't claim us?
Hence Swahili. And they will still proclaim themselves Arab before Black. They have a programming that has been going on long before the western race propagnda and not much fight it em.
Are we claiming any culture or ethnicity as “one of us” just because they have dark skin?
I bet you motherfukkers heard of these people for the first time today, yet you immediately talk down on them and reject any form of solidarity. Coli c00ns are something else :mjpls: :francis::scust:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I bet you motherfukkers heard of these people for the first time today, yet you immediately talk down on them and reject any form of solidarity. Coli c00ns are something else :mjpls: :francis::scust:
Wait.. how did I talk down on them?

You emotional internet nikkas always looking for a reason to be outraged.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
:wtf:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Why the fukk are you quoting me u weirdo

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait.. how did I talk down on them?

You emotional internet nikkas always looking for a reason to be outraged.
The same could be said about you :yeshrug:Did you or did you not come into this thread rejecting solidarity without knowing anything about these people?