• QP

Results are only viewable after voting.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Who the hell said URL had the small room title?

Dont say it was a bunch of posters either.

nikkas make up arguments and statements all the time in here for some reason breh i never heard anyone say that either

I've seen YouTubers say this. They don't count though. They have reasononing/thinking skills of a lima bean.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Didn't watch but QP 30. I legit don't remember the last time qp lost. ig swave and that was 2011 iirc. oh he lost to cortez to this year

You definitely didnt watch. :mjlol:

He had it all planned out... til it actually happened.

wrqFM5m.gif

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"You made NuBorn choke
What you want? A pat on the back?"

Every stray at Nuborn I've ever heard been fire :russ:
Jon Dough's gonna make the winner of the polls defend his title in the next Cage Match :ohhh:
Innovators in this shyt :salute:

QB: "You the type to let Nuborn fukk"

**Everyone laughs. Official is like :scust::mjlol: **

That was the funniest one to me so far :dead:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
yeah im not seeing how this is close. qp was on another level all 3 rounds, this was a good JC but nothing crazy

QP said a lot of fire shyt, but delivery matters and wasn't really directly at JC. It was a lot of wordplay for the sake of wordplay. JC was bombing on QP something heavy.

It's like this, QP landed more punches but JC's punches hit harder to me.

QP bars gave me the :smugbiden: face

JC's bars gave me the :damn:face

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That 3rd seemed super short for JC.

Overall I felt JC more. QP needs to flow more, he's slowing his flow down to project and accentuate bars like Prez and it doesn't work. It makes his delivery too choppy, and it takes away from his appeal. I get it, he's trying to rap for the venue, but it sounds really bad on the footage. He's at his best when he's delivering intricate and insanely clever material nonchalantly.
I disagree completely but obviously that imo

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
QP said a lot of fire shyt, but delivery matters and wasn't really directly at JC. It was a lot of wordplay for the sake of wordplay. JC was bombing on QP something heavy.

It's like this, QP landed more punches but JC's punches hit harder to me.

QP bars gave me the :smugbiden: face

JC's bars gave me the :damn:face
In general I prefer Jc style I just felt qp kind of like what you're saying was more consistent, and I don't nessacarily blame Jc but qp rapping longer and having bar after bar it was too much to me, Jc he definitely had the better haymakers but I think it's just that was pretty much A game for qp and it wasn't for Jc that's probably what it is, Jc already starts out easily beating him in everything but bars but hes right up there With pen so I wanted him to spazz more I guess

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
In general I prefer Jc style I just felt qp kind of like what you're saying was more consistent, and I don't nessacarily blame Jc but qp rapping longer and having bar after bar it was too much to me, Jc he definitely had the better haymakers but I think it's just that was pretty much A game for qp and it wasn't for Jc that's probably what it is, Jc already starts out easily beating him in everything but bars but hes right up there With pen so I wanted him to spazz more I guess

I feel you. It's definitely debatable. QP was wigging. I liked when he started this new delivery but now it needs to change up again. Only thing holding him back

(Well that and his personal shyt)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you. It's definitely debatable. QP was wigging. I liked when he started this new delivery but now it needs to change up again. Only thing holding him back

(Well that and his personal shyt)

His new style peaked when he battled Bonnie Godiva. It was ok against Chilla too, but now he comes off as a super lyrical Bangz.