• JC

• QP

Results are only viewable after voting.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
"You made NuBorn choke
What you want? A pat on the back?"

Every stray at Nuborn I've ever heard been fire :russ:
Jon Dough's gonna make the winner of the polls defend his title in the next Cage Match :ohhh:
Innovators in this shyt :salute:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
But but but URL has the "small room" title with the BL series. It ain't a small room if you can hear 1,000 nikkas in the background. :camby:

Not only were the bars A1, but it was so refreshing to hear a battle with genuine reaction and none of the extra nonsense. I don't know when was the last time I watched a bar fest where nikkas were able to rap without all the extra and over animated crowd reaction.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That 3rd seemed super short for JC.

Overall I felt JC more. QP needs to flow more, he's slowing his flow down to project and accentuate bars like Prez and it doesn't work. It makes his delivery too choppy, and it takes away from his appeal. I get it, he's trying to rap for the venue, but it sounds really bad on the footage. He's at his best when he's delivering intricate and insanely clever material nonchalantly.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
In the past you was terrible, WACK too..
Had to be ya face
Throwing tantrums mid-battle,
had to be ya age
No use to crying over spilled milk,
This ain't the adolescent stage
Cryin like a NuBorn, what that get you?

*shakes cage*
Rattle(d) in a CAGE!!! - QP

What the FUUUUKKK :damn::damn::damn:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched QP's first round he fukking killed it and I love the cage and effects. It mighta seemed different to QP live but my only criticism was him kinda complaining about reaction when in fact the tiny little crowd seemed like they loved every bar. Now for JC's first

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That 3rd seemed super short for JC.

Overall I felt JC more. QP needs to flow more, he's slowing his flow down to project and accentuate bars like Prez and it doesn't work. It makes his delivery too choppy, and it takes away from his appeal. I get it, he's trying to rap for the venue, but it sounds really bad on the footage. He's at his best when he's delivering intricate and insanely clever material nonchalantly.

QP's gotta be self aware enough to know he looks ridiculous doing this style. I prefer his nerd flow over this shyt.