Black Hebrew Israelites?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:whoo: I can't find anything in history or the Bible that goes against their teachings. These brothers are for real, and everything adds up so far.

I've had a blast watching all of their Youtube videos they have out there. Does anyone have a serious argument that could change my opinion?

There are a few on this forum that can keep you from the TRUTH and reserved for nuclear destruction while the faithful of Israel are delivered. If you are seeking those who will be the dead among the living, you are dead already.

Proverbs 21
16 The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are a few on this forum that can keep you from the TRUTH and reserved for nuclear destruction while the faithful of Israel are delivered. If you are seeking those who will be the dead among the living, you are dead already.

@lavasse just an FYI, @Marvel is a troll. Refer to the post below for more info.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/10203195/

As for the claim about not finding anything to go against HI/BHI's misleading interpretation of scripture, I beg to differ. At least when talking about the camps that derive their teachings from the now defunct ICUPK, also known as 1 West. Virtually everything taught at that "school" was wrong. A good chunk of the false breakdowns and doctrines came from Ahrayah, a false prophet (he "predicted" Jesus would return in the year 2000 and America would simultaneously be destroyed).

That false prediction was even parroted by those who had splintered off from the "school," hence...

Here's a quick list of some of the camps that still adhere to the 1 West teachings.

ICGJC
ISUPK
GMS
IUIC
WGN
HODC
LOI

If you need more info, hit me up through PM or ask me here.

Last edited:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
:whoo: I can't find anything in history or the Bible that goes against their teachings. These brothers are for real, and everything adds up so far.

I've had a blast watching all of their Youtube videos they have out there. Does anyone have a serious argument that could change my opinion?

You won't either.

INTP

Pro
Daps
Don't care about the word of God but will argue to hell and back for this. What is the purpose of this really, colour of you skin ain't gonna secure you spot in heaven though... :ld:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
There are some sensible hebrews

But those gms dudes are idiots and I personally think many of them are agents.

@Czar has pretty much bodybagged them on here tho.

Some of my favorite moat ridiculous things I have heard spewed by these idiots

We are not african :mjlol:

We are closer in lineage to the irish and Italians :dead:

They allow so called native Americans in they movement without considering all these white dudes who paid 5 bucks to get in the dawes roll and become part of the so called 5 civilized tribes :mjlol: so they literally call white folks edomites /devils but got pure white boys in they camp :heh:

In the kingdom we will be allowed to marry little girls.

Jesus is coming back and putting all edomites and hamites into slavery :pachaha:

They call africans nasty, even tho in scripture it's been said they ate they children and ate shyt :mjlol:

But seriously these dudes are an embarrassment :snoop: