Black Guys: why ***?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
evolution

the most important asset for reproduction is waist to hip ratio cause without that the baby's head doesn't make it through the birth canal

small waist + wide hips usually leads to a phat ass......thus it was easier for our ancestors to find the best females who could give birth to kids by checking out they asses

you cacs evolved in the frigid cold of europe so your women were under heavy clothes so you lost the appeal for phat asses and instead turned to big boobs since they are easier to make out under heavy clothes

you better be glad for modern medicine and c-section births otherwise a majority of your race would've died out a long time ago based on your preference to wife square hipped no ass hoes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't help you out on this one.I love ass.

Titties, I'm not so crazy about.I can appreciate em, but as long as you got ass, you can have raisin titties and I wouldn't give a retarded rats ass

Daps
evolution

the most important asset for reproduction is waist to hip ratio cause without that the baby's head doesn't make it through the birth canal

small waist + wide hips usually leads to a phat ass......thus it was easier for our ancestors to find the best females who could give birth to kids by checking out they asses

you cacs evolved in the frigid cold of europe so your women were under heavy clothes so you lost the appeal for phat asses and instead turned to big boobs since they are easier to make out under heavy clothes

you better be glad for modern medicine and c-section births otherwise a majority of your race would've died out a long time ago based on your preference to wife square hipped no ass hoes

Christina Hendricks has wide hips, but she doesn't have a huge Ass.

Daps
Reppin
London
I was looking through a few threads in JBO, and all I see is women poking their asses out or pointing their asses towards the camera. It's just ass, ass, ass and more Ass in JBO. I don't really understand. it's not that attractive to me.

It's a serious question.

Different strokes for different folks. You ever ask white "why t*ts?". No doubt there are various factors that come into it but they've already been explained here.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i like both. i dont date chicks that's top or bottom heavy, i like a nice balance.

smashed no assed or no tittied chicks b4, it wasnt fun :manny:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
its aesthetic during sex.

and its not just black guys, the other races (excluding latinos) are always a decade behind our trend, but as you can tell by the popularity of alexis texas and kim kardasian (and booty implants at an all time high) , white men like fat asses now too. asians are the only ones that focus solely on boobs. and find flat asses attractive. they'll catch on in about 10.

I can't imagine what the world would be like when Asians get ass

Then I won't have to feel weird about saying I like big, shapely asses but dating an Asian

9fwruo.gif

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I dunno. All i do know is that the way phat asses bounce when your catching it from thvie back is visually stunning. You can palm that and ride her into the sunset. Its like watching a woman's breast bounce while you hit it....just heightens the sexual experience IMO...for some