Black Guys: why ***?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its aesthetic during sex.

and its not just black guys, the other races (excluding latinos) are always a decade behind our trend, but as you can tell by the popularity of alexis texas and kim kardasian (and booty implants at an all time high) , white men like fat asses now too. asians are the only ones that focus solely on boobs. and find flat asses attractive. they'll catch on in about 10.

:ohhh:

Chicks like this:

5mww9g.png

30rtw29.png

:russ:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
- Ass is the biggest part of a womans' body (generally), it just sticks out first.

- Ass is closer to The Good Land than the other dominant features.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Im not gonna sit here and try to give you some super smart dumb nikka reasoning about blah blah africa blah blah breeding blah blah genetics blah sex blah.

It's just mental conditioning. Like a generational memetic virus. The more dudes have it, talk about it, rap about it, sing about it, the more lil dudes grow up with the impression that they should fixate on it.

And of course, the more women do shyt like twerk and get implants and shyt because they want attention from men.

you wanna see something interesting, OP?

Sarah Baartman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not every black man is a ass man.

Everyone has their preferences.

However it's simply because a big ass is a black feature for the most part, big ass, hips, lips.

Asians have slender bodies and those Asian eyes why Asians are attracted to that.

Whites have bigger boobs, why a lot of white males are boob men

sent from royalty via tapatalk

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Its closer to the p*ssy and the hips which are both closely associated with reproduction, to say the least. We're here to reproduce.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov: at anyone that will take a flat ass in any situation.

Nice plump soft ass = cushion for the pushing. I think subconsciously thats what makes it look so appealing.

A big titty broad with a extremely flat ass is the worst looking body type of all time outside of flat and sloppy.

I'd take a fat azz and mediocre titties over a flat azz any day of the weak. You'd have to be a 10 in a face for me to even consider fukking with a flat ass...even then I'd have her in the gym trying to make the most of it with squats and lunges like a muthafukka lok

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
:ufdup:

Is there any better feeling on Gods green earth than hitting a fat ass chic from behind and looking down and seeing that view? :usure: :blessed:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I have never really been that attracted to Ass in my life. I definitely like big boobs and nice hips though.

I think I would take a girl with large boobs and a Flat ass over one with a big butt and no boobs. Ass has just never been my priority.

Can you explain to me why Ass is so important to you guys?

Because that's how black women are built, of course we're going to find features of our race more attractive.

The same goes for white guys who like rail thin women, they are raised around them for so long that it's hard to not find any other type of body shape attractive.

It's all about where you're raised.

But i feel you though.

Black titty meatz >>>

tumblr_mbdkelxJTJ1qiedv2o1_400.jpg

tumblr_m5fkc58f6w1qzj2vfo1_400.jpg

tumblr_md1tz8CBWL1rpxuweo1_500.jpg