Black Guys: why ***?

Daps
I have never really been that attracted to Ass in my life. I definitely like big boobs and nice hips though.

I think I would take a girl with large boobs and a Flat ass over one with a big butt and no boobs. Ass has just never been my priority.

Can you explain to me why Ass is so important to you guys?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I think the better question is:

White guys: why do you like chicks with better jawlines than you?

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I have never really been that attracted to Ass in my life. I definitely like big boobs and nice hips though.

I think I would take a girl with large boobs and a Flat ass over one with a big butt and no boobs. Ass has just never been my priority.

Can you explain to me why Ass is so important to you guys?

flipoff.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP's question is legit. Some black guys are obsessed with ass to the point that they would go crazy for an overweight/ugly girl with fukked up teeth (but with a big ass). I've see this shyt in real life. Conversely, some white guys go crazy for tall and skinny girls (with no t*ts and no ass).

I guess most people in general have poor taste.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
its aesthetic during sex.

and its not just black guys, the other races (excluding latinos) are always a decade behind our trend, but as you can tell by the popularity of alexis texas and kim kardasian (and booty implants at an all time high) , white men like fat asses now too. asians are the only ones that focus solely on boobs. and find flat asses attractive. they'll catch on in about 10.