Black Guy Goes HAM At Kaks On The Subway

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Lol this c00n fakkit says my post reeks of bytch assness when his ENTIRE posting shtick is telling people they are not smarter than him when challenging his views

:dead: :deadmanny:

Thats not even counting the high level c00ning he does :heh:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
ALL this jibberjabber and you still haven't explained how some toothless hick on welfare is oppressing anybody. Perhaps one of your dappers can convey this message?
I explained it you just don't seem capable of comprehending. This country is ran on the principles of white supremacy and white people created and support that institution. A white toothless hick on welfare is still white. That means that he's still a member of the majority, and the majority(white people) enjoy the power to institute a system that oppresses the minority(non-whites) to the benefit of the majority (white people). White people rich and poor have most certainly used their oppressive powers to maintain the institution of white supremacy. A white toothless hick on welfare still has privilege over blacks and other non-whites in this country. Do I need to explain what white-privilege is to you too? A white toothless hick who isn't actively trying to end the institution of white supremacy that he benefits from is supporting said institution by default.
Lol this c00n fakkit says my post reeks of bytch assness when his ENTIRE posting shtick is telling people they are not smarter than him when challenging his views

:dead: :deadmanny:

Thats not even counting the high level c00ning he does :heh:
You're just an insecure dumb motherfukker who's mad that I throw it up in your face. You initially tried to come at me on some cute smart-alick shyt and I was just letting you know nope, you're not smart enough to play that game with me. You're a bytch:russ: the nerve of you:rudy:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I explained it you just don't seem capable of comprehending. This country is ran on the principles of white supremacy and white people created and support that institution. A white toothless hick on welfare is still white. That means that he's still a member of the majority, and the majority(white people) enjoy the power to institute a system that oppresses the minority(non-whites) to the benefit of the majority (white people). White people rich and poor have most certainly used their oppressive powers to maintain the institution of white supremacy. A white toothless hick on welfare still has privilege over blacks and other non-whites in this country. Do I need to explain what white-privilege is to you too? A white toothless hick who isn't actively trying to end the institution of white supremacy that he benefits from is supporting said institution by default.You're just an insecure dumb motherfukker who's mad that I throw it up in your face. You initially tried to come at me on some cute smart-alick shyt and I was just letting you know nope, you're not smart enough to play that game with me. You're a bytch:russ: the nerve of you:rudy:

I.. I... I... I... I can't... I. Ahh fukk it

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
cac racism made him express himself that way

LOL, cac stole the dollar

reverse racism

they know why he acting that why

they know why