Black Guy Goes HAM At Kaks On The Subway

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
What's funny? Of course I would. Last time I checked white supremacy or white racism has oppressed/disenfranchised blacks throughout this country's entire existence. There is no black equivalent. How can white racist hicks have no oppressive power when they have created the institution of white supremacy which has done nothing but oppress blacks(non-whites)? Blacks have no oppressive power in Amerikkka, whites have plenty. Hence Amerikkkan history. Why are you such a captain for whitey?
A white person on welfare isn't oppressing anybody.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Any white person who perpetuates the institution of white supremacy is an oppressor by default. Miss me with that cute shyt, you're not smart enough.

So a cac on welfare "perpetuates the institution of white supremacy"? :wtf: Whoever is subjugated by a cac on welfare deserves everything that comes to em

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
d3JtSyO.gif

:laff: :laff: This nikka lost his damn mind! :laff:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LOL the Coli is a haven for so many c00ns. The presence of all the buffoons saying "blacks are racist too!" is no coincidence - these idiots are on a mission to spread the word about "reverse racism" (like the pleb who shot/posted the video). Interesting how none of you sambos (and you KNOW who you are) ever seem to show up to condemn white on black racism.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weird that the video was shot by joey boots (stern show caller), never thought I'd hear/see that name again.

I quite like his honky song :laff:

The word honky truly has no shock value/power.

And the tongue out fingers by ears at the end :heh:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
What an uncivilized piece of trash. This is definitely the type of video that half breed cac-c00n threadstarter thinks is cool :stopitslime:

There was children on this train, and this poor excuse of a black man was on there acting out a live minstrel show :krs:.

His crackhead ass could stumble off the tracks next time and get completely decimated by a train and it would be ZERO loss to the black community. This minstrel acting, mentally disturbed c00n does NOT represent me, or the majority of the black community.

:pacspit:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
This silly question illustrates that you're remedial.

You are the smartest dumb nikka on this site :stopitslime:

Any time someone challenges you enough all you do is this self ego stroke "You're not as smart as me, Im too smart to answer this question"

fukk outta here with that shyt nikka, shut the fukk up, c00n, and tell how some hillbilly cac on welfare that smokes meth all day is holding you back from doing anything? How is it guilt by default...these poor hillbilly redneck cacs never even had control of their own lives, how does them calling you a ****** affect yours? :stopitslime: Because a massa may have used the word ******? :leon: tell me the ways in which a mumbling hillbilly that nobody pays attention to because they smoke too much meth calling you a ****** affects anyone

c00ns...I swear....I, and most other respectable black peoples idea of a c00n is MUCH different from some of the minstrel show watching, fake internet militant minded c00ns that reside on the coli :childplease:

:stopitslime: :snoop:

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Any time someone challenges you enough all you do is this self ego stroke "You're not as smart as me, Im too smart to answer this question"

fukk outta here with that shyt nikka, shut the fukk up, c00n, and tell how some hillbilly cac on welfare that smokes meth all day is holding you back from doing anything? How is it guilt by default...these poor hillbilly redneck cacs never even had control of their own lives, how does them calling you a ****** affect yours? :stopitslime: Because a massa may have used the word ******? :leon: tell me the ways in which a mumbling hillbilly that nobody pays attention to because they smoke too much meth calling you a ****** affects anyone

c00ns...I swear....I, and most other respectable black peoples idea of a c00n is MUCH different from some of the minstrel show watching, fake internet militant minded c00ns that reside on the coli :childplease:

This post was so angelic, friend. :blessed: I swear some dudes bytch just to bytch.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

This post reeks of bytchassness. I don't know why you decided to post this temper tantrum under an alias as if it isn't obvious. I don't entertain sassy women or sassy fakkits. If you want me to explain something to you then you'll have to do it with some respect. "Cussin me out" will get nowhere but laugh at. It's really not my fault that you're too stupid to understand simple shyt. Ask 1 of the 5 posters that dapped what I said to explain it to you.
This post was so angelic, friend. :blessed: I swear some dudes bytch just to bytch.
This is ironic because you just quoted the biggest bytch in the thread. I came in here and asked a simple question. He responded to my question without answering it in favor of creating some BS strawman. There is no equating socalled "black racism" with white racism despite the tireless efforts of self hating blacks and racist whites to do so.

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
This post reeks of bytchassness. I don't know why you decided to post this temper tantrum under an alias as if it isn't obvious. I don't entertain sassy women or sassy fakkits. If you want me to explain something to you then you'll have to do it with some respect. "Cussin me out" will get nowhere but laugh at. It's really not my fault that you're too stupid to understand simple shyt. Ask 1 of the 5 posters that dapped what I said to explain it to you.This is ironic because you just quoted the biggest bytch in the thread. I came in here and asked a simple question. He responded to my question without answering it in favor of creating some BS strawman. There is no equating socalled "black racism" with white racism despite the tireless efforts of self hating blacks and racist whites to do so.

ALL this jibberjabber and you still haven't explained how some toothless hick on welfare is oppressing anybody. Perhaps one of your dappers can convey this message?