Black Girl Twerks On Stage At Berkely College Graduation. Too Much? (VIDEOS)

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
i instantly know a person is worthless trash when i see them twerking. not that it would ever happen, but if i seen my daughter, wife, etc doin that, i'd instantly next them. problem is, a lot of so-called 'men' nowadays don't shame this behavior enough. if they did, these dumbass females wouldn't do it.
You and everybody who dapped you are c00n ass fakkits

At the right place/ right time ain’t shyt wrong with twerkin weirdo

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
You and everybody who dapped you are c00n ass fakkits

At the right place/ right time ain’t shyt wrong with twerkin weirdo
don't reply to one of my posts again or i'll ignore you. me responding to a dumbass like you is like me responding to a fukkin pineapple, cause that's about the level of intelligence you have. if i see a response from you again, i won't read it, you'll just go on ignore. just saying that cause i know your little peabrain is gonna type some shyt up as soon as you read this.

edit: didn't even get out the thread before this fakkit responded. ignored like i said. @cjlaw93

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
don't reply to one of my posts again or i'll ignore you. me responding to a dumbass like you is like me responding to a fukkin pineapple, cause that's about the level of intelligence you have. if i see a response from you again, i won't read it, you'll just go on ignore. just saying that cause i know your little peabrain is gonna type some shyt up as soon as you read this.
You definitely a fakkit CAC

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We in the age of the bozo where everybody is doing their best clown impressions on the biggest stages...

Social media has people unhappy with their pedestrian lives so they chase attention and become clout demons...

It is what it is, don’t know what job she applying for where she’d want to be known for this but to each their own :ehh:

I definitely wouldn't do it but we don't know what she went through to be on that stage. To each their own. :yeshrug:

She went thru college :dwillhuh:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
There is a time and place for everything. This ain't the time or the place. :funny:
Rate her ass shaking ability. The thread needs an expert
nHXEgl8.png