EPIC GAMES, COMPANY PHOTO.....

Just an example i see like 3 black people.... :mjlol:

Here's an updated photo

B0u1-x3IQAAwtAz.jpg

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps

Rarely (if not ever) would you see a panel consisting of majority black developers and other workers in the video game industry. Especially at a major console manufacturer. Would've been all black folks... but they had to get the white girl in there :mjpls:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
If anybody's story can inspire you... it's Ramone Russell's of SCEA. This guy was just a gamer like any of us, and during the time Modern Warfare 1 was lighting up the world he saw an interview with Infinity Wards developers. One of them being Mark Grigsby which you also see in the video. He sees Mark and says to himself "that guy looks like me... if he can do it, I can do it" (this is why minority representation in the industry is fukkin important)

Anyway, he quits his job in law enforcement and moves to Atlanta from Mobile, Alabama. He gets his industry connects together while working a minor job at EA/Tiburon (since he loves Madden) but tries to get a major... but he lacks any experience or a degree. He starts to register for a game design program at DeVry and one of his EA connects stops him and says "give us your resume for all the stuff you done for us, and in 3 months or 3 years you'll get a call from somebody". Three months later, he gets a call from a company out in Nevada.. he works there for a little bit and gets fired so he goes back to Mobile.

Anybody would have gave up there, but this dude was determined. So he packed his shyt and moved to LA where there is a shyt ton of game studios out there. He spends 6 months living with a friend trying to find a job... when he was down on his last 5 dollars he got a call from Sony Computer Entertainment for an interview at voila. He is a game designer/community manager at Sony San Diego studios.

......without a fukkin degree. :wow: