"Black Friday": Black people must gain control of our wealth

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Imma have to do my research on the 1.1 trillion dollar figure, cause while spending habits are fukked up, I wonder how much of that is money is spent on luxuries vs essentials.

Honestly its irrelevant. Regardless of the actual figures or how its broken down, 97% of it goes to non black people and that's the problem.

We don't spend with ourselves and we don't invest in ourselves.

When we buy cars, we buy them from white dealerships
When we buy food we buy it from white supermarkets
When we buy clothes we buy it from white retailers
When we buy houses we buy it from white agents

And the sad part is, we're doing this on our own. Nobody is forcing us to not support ourselves.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
i just finished it. excellent, excellent video. I love that you tied in post traumatic slave syndrome and stressed that it's our mentality we need to change. I always leave out the massive amount of money blacks contribute to the Christian Church :francis: I also didn't know that cooperative economics was practiced in Kwanza :ohhh:

I'm definitely going to check out more of your vids. I'm glad you posted it. Please keep dropping those gems breh. Each one teach one. :salute:

Appreciate that family. Feel free to check out my other previous vlogs on the channel and subscribe also.

I will be talking about politics on my next VLOG this week so stay tuned!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I just watched the trailer and man the production quality is garbage. Black business people really need to focus on making sure their brand stands out and is competitive to the rest of what's on the market.

Too many struggle documentaries, struggle websites, and struggle brands out here:scust:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
lol its measured by nielsen. do you know what that is or do i need to hold your hand on that too

I need my hand held

You can points credentials all you want. That doesn't mean I have to take their word for something with no hard data behind it

Your mind is feeble if you think this has anything to do with anything

We definitely have a problem in regards to materialism. The worst thing you can be in most black communities across the country is "broke" so because of this you have black folks spending excess amounts of money on things that only depreciate in value such as shoes, cars, jewelry, hair, etc in order to show that we are not broke. Ironically, as a collective we have the lowest net worth and lowest annual take home income of all racial groups, yet if I was an alien who just landed in America knowing nothing about economics and using my eyes to make my judgements, I would assume that African Americans were the richest group on the planet because of all the materialistic things we own.

We need to re-prioritize and start thinking long-term so that we can pass some wealth down to our children and their children's children. We also need to learn how to control the sectors in which we represent a disproportionate amount of the customer base. For example, black women make up less than 7% of the population, but according to the stats above make up nearly 40% of consumers of hair and beauty products. Most of that money is going to korean hair store owners and indians, both of these groups of people hate our guts yet we willingly throw money at them. We need to put an end to that and show how powerful our dollar is.

Where's the proof that black people have a problem with materialism?

Prove to me where Inche world the worst thing to be isn't broke?

You don't have to disparage black people to make a point.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Appreciate that family. Feel free to check out my other previous vlogs on the channel and subscribe also.

I will be talking about politics on my next VLOG this week so stay tuned!

I checked out 2 more of your vids last night. made me wake up late this morning :laugh:

I watched the one on the black family and the one on billboards hip hop list. great shyt breh. You put the information together quite nicely.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I went inside this Atlanta (S. Dekalb) mall a couple months ago for the 1st time. Nothin but black people in there, but what immediately saddened me was the sight of all the kiosks being manned by Arabs.:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I was wondering the same thing. In the last statistics I read (2010) 33.9 percent of black American households have a negative net worth (debt) and the average net worth amongst African Americans was around 5,000. If Boyce's number is true then things must have gotten a lot better in the black community

Numbers is fugazi. Black people don't have no damn money.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
not every place is like alabama b :francis:

Ok now that you got that out the way. SOME Black people have money. Collectively Black people are the poorest group of people in America.

In 2010, the median wealth, or net worth, for black families was $4,900, compared to median wealth for whites of $97,000. 33.9%
Blacks are nearly twice as likely as whites to have zero or negative net worth—33.9 percent compared to 18.6 percent.

Black people don't have no money breh.