Black folks looking incredulous

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i remember Halloween was evil, lol. That's probably why that kid gave the look in that gif. That little white girl was laughing in the background, but the black kid is like ,this is why I can't have a Power Rangers outfit for Halloween, and have no idea what the NFL is like.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
i remember Halloween was evil, lol. That's probably why that kid gave the look in that gif. That little white girl was laughing in the background, but the black kid is like ,this is why I can't have a Power Rangers outfit for Halloween, and have no idea what the NFL is like.
I missed a lot of football games because of Church. I could never get a chance to watch except Mondays and playoff night games.

Man, I was about 12 when NWA came out. They always wore the Raider gear and I was a Raider fan. My older brother had already got the tape but I was listening to it more than he was. When NWA was making news about their fukk the Police song and the Straight Outta Compton album my mom came in my room and said "the devil is a liar", threw away all my Raider gear and smashed the Straight Outta Compton tape.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
ArizonaStsortofhot.jpg

Oregonnewtop.jpg