Black fiction authors hub :Support, authors of the coli free writing resources for aspiring writers

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Also technically hot piss will quench your thirst and has saved lives before

Man drinks own urine to survive being stranded in desert

But there is no way to know if your content is pure ice cold water that cleanses the soul

Or just wasteful gimmick

The aspect of it just being black owned is more then enough....which is a mindset I don't agree with....that's all I was saying......

I hope you sell tons...but not just off the premise of it being black. .but because it's just that good....

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
But there is no way to know if your content is pure ice cold water that cleanses the soul

Or just wasteful gimmick

The aspect of it just being black owned is more then enough....which is a mindset I don't agree with....that's all I was saying......
I feel you. Every thing. Like water is based on taste. That's why I posted links to companies I'm not affiliated with, I'm just showing we are out here. If you don't enjoy mine maybe you will enjoy another.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So nikkas who aren't fukking with Black Panther cause two whites created it can rejoice. I'm black, the artist is black.My comic is on sale. My publisher is black owned. Buy black comics.

digital
DriveThruComics.com

Physical
Unbound Realms

Other black creator owned companies to buy from.

The Lion Forge LLC 2.0 – The Pride is growing…

THE POWERVERSE™

A website where you can browse other black owned comics.

http://peepgamecomix.com

I am actually in Phase 2 of my publishing company. We plan on publishing other titles from people we feel have extremely high quality comics but terrible marketing/branding (aka 99% of people in the world.)

We will consign their work on our page, curate them for our fans, run about 20 bucks of ads per day per title, and see if we can sell 100+ in a month. If so, we will sign them as a permanent member of the company. If not, we kill it since it isn't performing to our expectations.

If you are not selling 100 comics a month per title, its a hobby B.

http://buykids2kings.com

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I am actually in Phase 2 of my publishing company. We plan on publishing other titles from people we feel have extremely high quality comics but terrible marketing/branding (aka 99% of people in the world.)

We will consign their work on our page, curate them for our fans, run about 20 bucks of ads per day per title, and see if we can sell 100+ in a month. If so, we will sign them as a permanent member of the company. If not, we kill it since it isn't performing to our expectations.

If you are not selling 100 comics a month per title, its a hobby B.

http://buykids2kings.com
Not really true. Most sale numbers come from how much comics shops buy from Diamond. Not how many people buy individual comics. There are people being paid to write comics that I have outsold in a month.