Black fiction authors hub :Support, authors of the coli free writing resources for aspiring writers

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Im actually for supporting indy black business, I support, tariq, jason black, and indy rappers like the god fahim. And I have plenty of receipts to prove it.

I am not anti-black panther, Im against people with the c00n talk that BP is relevant, spending hundreds on theater views and costumes. but you are presenting a narritive that I am anti black panther and anti-black dollars, so I will not be buying your book.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Im actually for supporting indy black business, I support, tariq, jason black, and indy rappers like the god fahim. And I have plenty of receipts to prove it.

I am not anti-black panther, Im against people with the c00n talk that BP is relevant, spending hundreds on theater views and costumes. but you are presenting a narritive that I am anti black panther and anti-black dollars, so I will not be buying your book.
That's fine. :yeshrug: Others will and are.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
For all those who did and do buy thank you. I and my colleagues try our best to bring you strong representations of yourself. Help build new mythologies for us. Images hold power, let us take our own back.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@Lionel Jospeh to add. my point was not to presume you were anti black dollar. But to present you with alternative visions to the one you were decrying. I understand your issue with what people are saying. But imagery goes a long way in terms of thought process.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
@Lionel Jospeh to add. my point was not to presume you were anti black dollar. But to present you with alternative visions to the one you were decrying. I understand your issue with what people are saying. But imagery goes a long way in terms of thought process.
yea, in honesty I don't read comics or care about heroes. I probably would have bought one if you was directing the topic to the people like "we need more representation and funding", just to rub it in their face.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
yea, in honesty I don't read comics or care about heroes. I probably would have bought one if you was directing the topic to the people like "we need more representation and funding", just to rub it in their face.
That's quite alright different strokes, every one has a place on the field.

im going to buy a copy and give mine away, the sight keeps redirecting me to the home page @The Hierophant
which site? Unbound? Or drive through?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
It's on the Drive thru comics site. Some one asked already.

I see your hustle breh....thirsty nikka will buy hot piss if they think it will quench a thirst..lol.....however it's 2.99....not going to break anyone pockets...hope your venture is successful

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I see your hustle breh....thirsty nikka will buy hot piss if they think it will quench a thirst..lol.....however it's 2.99....not going to break anyone pockets...hope your venture is successful
Thanks, I think. oh how did those free book links work from my digital library? Well I hope?