Black Females with Natural Hair

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Daenerys Targaryen

I wonder why? I always get more stares/comments when my hair is out. My one friend says she's going to start refusing to go anywhere with me if my hair is out because she hates that we get stopped so much when we're in the mall or wherever. She be like "can't you make it smaller, or bun it, or something??"

She might be low-key hating :ehh:

Last edited by a moderator:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@Daenerys Targaryen

I wonder why? I always get more stares/comments when my hair is out. My one friend says she's going to start refusing to go anywhere with me if my hair is out because she hates that we get stopped so much when we're in the mall or wherever. She be like "can't you make it smaller, or bun it, or something??"

My wife has "big" natural hair. And it LOOKS great. But when it's time for us to get close I have to tell her ":ufdup: tie that shyt up or something"

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yea, women that roll with their natural hair beautiful

I don't mind "extensions" just keep it classy and the same natural hair color

What really has me :snoop: is women who wear colored contacts junks looks so freaking tacky

Daps
Reppin
St louis
gotta have the face for it.
i've seen women with waves and low cuts that were
gorgeous.
Afro puffs always look good on a bad ass chick.
killa for any broad rockin a florida evans...
that's where I draw the line.
a0yqua.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Daenerys Targaryen

Because people are conditioned. I get less attention mainly because the number of ignorant black men trying to talk to me in the street goes down. This is not something that troubles me.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
natural black women >>

I don't even give serious rap to a chick that's weaved/tracked up.....hurts their appeal level

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
My hair is natural and i rock it in a ponytail or wash n go. i also rock weaves and wigs. had to when i started transitioning and did the BC but now that its longer, im enjoying my hair. I was only relaxed for a short while so i dont have problems embracing my natural hair/curls.
I say women should rock their hair however they want. :yeshrug:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
as long as they remain normal its great,, its when the broads get all fake into the radical pro black ish because they feel they are close to their roots,, fake ass broads

I really hate those types. :snoop:

Why I quit going to those Natural Hair meetups and whatnot.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
:to:

keep tryna tell my girl i love her hair natural....but she dont hear me or see me

#Weavy Wonder

and its like false advertisement cuz when i met her she had her natural hair in a lil sexy mohawk wit the sides low....