Black Females with Natural Hair

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
Putting some unknown indian's hair on your scalp is disgusting, they can't even wash it, they spray some crap in it that is supposed to make it clean but it doesn't.

:childplease:
My hair is natural and I wear it in braids or twists... I still wash my hair several times a week just like most women.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been natural for years, before it was as popular as it is now. I think I get more states when my braids or weave is in.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
1UIU7S1.jpg

NSsQ4E2.jpg

TDfq88y.jpg

prWRQrY.jpg

^ I think that these are all great looks. When I see women like this they nearly always catch my eye. I'd be all for more black women rocking these types of styles.

I tend to dislike braids/cornrows.

Of course, just being fit and attractive will always help. Surely they can all straighten their hair and I'd still want to chop down all the same.

Overall though...I think that this argument has been taken too far over the past couple of years. Straightening your hair doesn't make you "look white". I question whether it qualifies as "self-hate". I think it's just a fukking hair style. Imagine a world where black people existed separate from other cultures....would some women still choose to straighten their hair, if only for pure stylistic reasons? I believe so.

I get what Chris Rock was trying to do...but I'm starting to feel like Good Hair was counter productive. I feel like we've got caught in this trap where...our "militancy" is kinda backhanded and we are actually low-key supporting white power. White women can do anything under the sun and it's fine and dandy. Black people mix it up and it's automatically worthy of some anthropolitical discussion.

I'll tell ya this...nothing is more "pro-black" in 2013 than dating, associating with, and breeding with another black person. I'll take a sister with relaxed hair dating a brutha over these white-orientated hoes with frizzy afro's on the arms of white men.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
This was the best fad people have ever jumped on

I love women wearing their hair natural

:pacspit: a weave

:pacspit: a wig

:pacspit: hair dye too. Die motherfukker

Rock what you got :ohlawd:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as long as they remain normal its great,, its when the broads get all fake into the radical pro black ish because they feel they are close to their roots,, fake ass broads