Black Clover aka Petite Clover Thread

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
looking like we bout to have a retrieval arc next it seems

They're definitely about to run up in the Dark Triads base to try and save Yami and Vangeance

I don't know if they're gonna stop the Dark Triads plans or not tho :patrice: if they don't the whole world is done for but if they do then Tabata lead us on with the devils thing

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Do you guys think Yami and Vangence survive this arc?
I can see them dying to give Yuno and Asta paths to becoming captains.

I love Nacht and cannot wait to see his back story.

Julius has to go back to his original form, right? I assume the author needed to remove him from the story for the next couple arcs because he was really OP. If he was willing to kill Palty in William's body, that fight would have been over quickly.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Do you guys think Yami and Vangence survive this arc?
I can see them dying to give Yuno and Asta paths to becoming captains.

I love Nacht and cannot wait to see his back story.

Julius has to go back to his original form, right? I assume the author needed to remove him from the story for the next couple arcs because he was really OP. If he was willing to kill Palty in William's body, that fight would have been over quickly.

Yami is consistently in the Top 3 in popularity & shounen constantly hesitate when it comes to killing characters. Vangeance should definitely be dead tho, especially with everything else that's transpired.

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Yami is consistently in the Top 3 in popularity & shounen constantly hesitate when it comes to killing characters. Vangeance should definitely be dead tho, especially with everything else that's transpired.
Yeah, and also, I don't like the fact Julius let him stay on as captain despite his betrayal. Yuno is probably going to be captain of the Golden Dawn after this arc. At the very least, I hope Asta gets promoted to co-vice captain if Yami survives.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yeah, and also, I don't like the fact Julius let him stay on as captain despite his betrayal. Yuno is probably going to be captain of the Golden Dawn after this arc. At the very least, I hope Asta gets promoted to co-vice captain if Yami survives.

They went through the trouble of introducing the Officer ranking system and have completely dropped it since then. Even so, I doubt they move Asta up without the current Vice dying or leaving this arc. Unless they pull the trigger on Yami, which would be legitimately shocking.

Asta is still too unseasoned and lacks tactical savvy to be a Captain. Battle experience? He's got that in spades.

No pun intended. :mjlol: