Black Brazilian soccer star Vinicius Jr. Defiant in the face of racist cacs

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
His statement is goated
:wow:
Yo! I pray he and his family is safe and sound. The way he mutilates racists with his voice and words is immaculate. “The tormentor or racists,” completely flips the narrative from having the thing happen to you to being on the offensive. That’s the kind of energy we need to see. Shout out to him!

Panthro11

All Star
Daps
I'm a tormentor of racists
WfyQ.gif

Daps
As one who's been to both it depends.

Barcelona is fantastic and I got nothing but love for that place. Had some of the best parties with strangers and soccer fans in Barca. I hear Madrid is REALLY fukked up and racist but I've never been there. I've been told by a spanish dude, if Barcelona is LA then Madrid is Dallas. In terms of how racist people are or aren't.

Italy was weird. Florence was perfect. No static and people left me to my own devices for the most part. Rome on the otherhand was shocking. I got the America boost out there. People who were openly friendly to me and crew took no hesitation to talk shyt about AFRICANS.

But it helps that I speak enough of Spanish and Italian to know when shyt is being talked.
Ummmm....LA is probably more racist than Dallas or at least on par if we keep it all the way a buck. Brehs are leaving Cali and not just because of the $$$. Money runs Dallas more than race.