Black Brazilian soccer star Vinicius Jr. Defiant in the face of racist cacs

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Where were they when Eto'o and other African players experienced that shyt in Spain??
Man fukk Spain. :camby:
100%

Eto'o is one of my favorite players of all time, and when that went down I just stopped f*cking with the Spanish league.

This was in Zaragoza, they made it seem like Eto'o was the crazy one.

I'll never forget Eto'o pointing to their own player's skin, like "he plays for you all and ya'll are racist."

follow up:

Last edited:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Refuse to leave racist subhuman Spain, Brazil brehs.

These Black South Americans have an affinity for Latin type countries like Spain and Italy where the racism they experience is toxic and caustic.

I'm not saying the English aren't full of dog excrement but it's a far better environment for a Black guy..more money too.

If we always ran away from racism we wouldn't be able to go anywhere but Africa today

It's not always the best or even the obvious answer. If someone's thinking about the people that come after them, they might weigh the impact they'd have staying, enduring, and fighting the prejudice over their own personal benefit

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I know. That said, I have yet to see Jude back down from those situations when his teammate is being abused. That was the point I was making. I wouldn't expect Jude to try to play it off as anger like Dani did in the @nyknick post.

Black players especially from Africa don't get any protection in Europe from those racists.
The players actually have the right to walk off the field and get the whole game called off.
Spain is a bastion and hotbed of racism..just observe their treatment of indigenous peoples of S. America.

Does playing for prestigious Real Madrid cause brehs to totally lose their sense of pride, manhood and sense of self worth :what:

And why oh why is Real is trying to sign Alphonso Davies..sign him and bring him into the workds :snoop:

100%

Eto'o is one of my favorite players of all time, and when that went down I just stopped f*cking with the Spanish league.

This was in Zaragoza, they made it seem like Eto'o was the crazy one.

I'll never forget Eto'o pointing to their own player's skin, like "he plays for you all and ya'll are racist."

Dont forget what happend to Shaun Wright Phillips during an England Vs Spain friendly..England boycotted Spain and didnt play them for years after.

Also, dont forget they were only paying their best player Makelele 10,000 per week, and were paying Beckham 150,000 per week. Claude asked for a raise and they refused. So he just stopped coming for training. They even threatened him, but you dont threaten a Congolese. Thats how he ended up at Chelsea under Roman, and was now earning serious money. Also, after Makelele's situation, French players also boycotted signing for Real for years.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
If we always ran away from racism we wouldn't be able to go anywhere but Africa today

It's not always the best or even the obvious answer. If someone's thinking about the people that come after them, they might weigh the impact they'd have staying, enduring, and fighting the prejudice over their own personal benefit

Spain isnt even his country, he doesnt have to be there other than contractual obligations and even those can be rescinded if your human rights are being abused.
The problem for Vini, is that in Brazil they adore Spain and Italy, and have a very low opinion of playing in England.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Spain isnt even his country, he doesnt have to be there other than contractual obligations and even those can be rescinded if your human rights are being abused.
The problem for Vini, is that in Brazil they adore Spain and Italy, and have a very low opinion of playing in England.
Nah, the Premier League is gaining a lot of traction for being on top right now while it's known that La Racist Liga is on a steep decline.

If anything, what's going on with Vini is making Brazilians hate Spain.

His reason for staying is fighting the good fight, and in a lot of ways, it's working. Spain is on that summer jam screen rn.

Speaking of which... Brazil vs. Spain is in around 4 hours. :brpls:

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Why do these cacs press Vini so hard? Bellingham doesn’t have these problems..

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And this guy is one of the best players in the World. Imagine the bs ordinary black people are going through. I would definitely leave Spain, but it's his call. Respect.

The predicament he's in is that even though he's facing racial abuse he's playing for the biggest club in the world. Going anywhere else would be a step backwards in his career.

Also, hardly any clubs would be able to afford him and the few that can would not be a great move for him

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Don't be crying infront of those fakkits.. Head up, chest out, queen street
Crying is proof that their actions are having the intended effect.

If it's getting to him he should excuse himself and grieve in peace before returning composed.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
It's really fukking terrible to see. La Liga needs to step their shyt up. Other leagues hand lifetime bans out to fans. This being a constant topic of discussion is only emboldening the racist fans over there to do it again and again.

Vini for his part has done everything right. Class player
Nah, Serie A is the same.

Bundesliga and the EPL are the go to leagues because the heads of them won't have it.