Black Americans buying power to reach $1.1 Trillion by 2015....little to show for it

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
fact is yall arent doing anything about it
but being willing participant to a system that dont care about yall...

plans been outlined years ago, and there is active discussion...

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok...which one of ya'll gonna change the situation?

That's right, none of ya'll gonna do shyt about it so shut up and sit your dumb ass, self hating selves down somewhere.

You can't be referring to me, you must have missed the part where I said I'm in the financial field. I'm making my own while trying to educate others into making their own & protecting their own.

Uncle Leroy, you have a point about coming together for economic progression. A lot of things like asset management, estate planning, retirement planning, & insurance are not that hard to understand for common folk when broken down to layman terms

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Just because you're sitting on your ass not doing ish, it doesn't mean the rest of us are. Those are the type of people who wouldn't even support an initiative that would help the black community (ole pessimistic asses).

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
1.1 trillion? :ohhh:

do you know how many J's you can buy with that? :to:

Are you drunk or sum?

gallery_99130_34319_20367377464c2fced3841e1.gif

livewire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its cold that probably less than a couple percent is even going back to black people/buisnesses....

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Blame the other races for not support black business. We can buy from them but they won't buy from us.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Blame the other races for not support black business. We can buy from them but they won't buy from us.

gotta purchase from kinfolk...

and sell products across markets...

and rebrand the quality of products, and show how monies out from kinfolk communities, negatively affects kinfolk in the future.

its the same type of branding overtly or subconsciously which affect kinfolk and their wares

but then if there are 40 million/units approx already spending 1.2 trillion...theres gotta be products kinfolk can market amongst themselves...

there is going to be a caste system for appearances both everyone eats...

the business type/sales type
the baller type
the rapper type
the actor types
the "hood" type
the surburb type
the hood to surburb type
the sellout
the blaq immigrant
the blaq immigrant but not blaq immigrant
the day to day blue collar worker
the upper middle class type