Black American Millennials Taking Swirling To New Heights

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
CuBXM5LUkAAcrmw.jpg

destined to continue to be at the bottom in white spaces but as long as we can date/fukk them its cool thats about the only place we've made progress and I think their acceptance and our wanting them to baby us has been our desire since time:pachaha:Must get Africa right and keep preaching Black autonomy we are running out of time can't Brazil ourselves:wow:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I dont know why theColi is so obsessed with interracial relationships.
I look at it this way: The more mixed babies walking around the faster minorities across America can outnumber white caucasians and make them the quantitive minority. :manny:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I look at it this way: The more mixed babies walking around the faster minorities across America can outnumber white caucasians and make them the quantitive minority. :manny:

White supremacists come in different colors and races. :GhostfaceStare:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, other than racist old white people, in real life there's not much of this. I think it's a unique Coli cultural thing :patrice:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Must get Africa right and keep preaching Black autonomy we are running out of time can't Brazil ourselves:wow:

:mjlol:

Brazil is probably a lost cause they love Cacs down there.

Women here are starting to embrace the swirl. A lot of women are "Open" to date anyone, they just don't broadcast it to us :mjpls: