Black American Millennials Taking Swirling To New Heights

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I mean look at the c00ns in that Luke Cage thread. It's over for the black race in America. Every black man and woman for himself :manny:

real talk, money over culture and family... real simple

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Plenty of White Americans have no qualms with laying down with a non-White person but adhering to White supremacy. Its a power dynamic, not some metric of tolerance.

That's not my experience. Most white people aren't conscious of white supremacy or white privilege, ironically, because those same things afford them the ability to be ignorant. Actually acknowledging the fact of white domination isn't even conceivable, and extreme denial of it is essential to maintaining the neurosis of colorblindness.

Most objections to interracial dating from the white side are based in bigoted stereotypes, not any conscious effort to maintain a larger system of privileging whiteness. Unless you're talking about st0rmfr0nt types and the "alt righters", which are a tiny percentage of the population.

Of course, there's exceptions, and a lot of racists are hypocrites anyway because to accept their ideology's internal logic requires a large degree of cognitive dissonance. But I'd wager a majority of white folks who would lay with another race would date them also.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont even understand why they want to even be around white people. Thinking about kissing a white woman makes me feel sick.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I dont know why theColi is so obsessed with interracial relationships.
I look at it this way: The more mixed babies walking around the faster minorities across America can outnumber white caucasians and make them the quantitive minority. :manny:

WRONG, WRONG...it takes just two generations to wipe out the black race.

Zoe Saldana or Luke Cafe's son will be raised with the same mentality, they will value white and their grand kids will come out.

If blacks folks were 40 to 50 percent, it would not matter. We are a minority. The numbers are not in our favors.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
All depends on how mixed people will be viewed. If the one drop mindset goes away than its not going to be anymore black people

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
:heh:

You really believe this? There is a decent chance the bi racial child will marry a white partner then where does that leave those genes?

Ehh....not always. Biracials usually try to be white, then realize the white community considers them "Black", which makes them lean more to their black heritage. See Kaepernick, Matt Barnes, J Cole, Drake, Jesse Williams, Alicia Keys, Obama, Lauren London, etc.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
this is bullshyt :yeshrug:

Unfortunately not breh :francis:

It doesn't seem that way, in fact, it seems inconceivable to folks who actually have to deal with white supremacy's bullshyt day to day. But a part of the privilege of being white is being unconscious it exists, and being invested in not acknowledging it.

It's willful ignorance, but still ignorance.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Tommy-Griffin-Blake-Griffin-father-pic.jpg

This is what will happen to most folks in interracial marriages and many of them will feel some type of way when it happens.

Lol can't be me..

Black-Family.jpg

This is going to be me though and since I plan on staying in Atlanta, my kids will learn to value their own.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Ehh....not always. Biracials usually try to be white, then realize the white community considers them "Black", which makes them lean more to their black heritage. See Kaepernick, Matt Barnes, J Cole, Drake, Jesse Williams, Alicia Keys, Obama, Lauren London, etc.

These people could of just as easily had a different experience and went white though. I don't think you are thinking this through.