Black American Millennials Taking Swirling To New Heights

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Ones views on IR dating are not a metric of how racist someone is. Being anti IR probably has a high correlation but pro IR has none.

I think in the white case most objections to interracial dating are derived from racist stereotypes. Obviously not the same for the black case

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Brazil is probably a lost cause they love Cacs down there.

Women here are starting to embrace the swirl. A lot of women are "Open" to date anyone, they just don't broadcast it to us :mjpls:

Don't own a damn thing, cant feed ourselves, defend ourselves, build anything, power our communities.....I might need to accelerate my exit plan:wow:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
I dont know why theColi is so obsessed with interracial relationships.
I look at it this way: The more mixed babies walking around the faster minorities across America can outnumber white caucasians and make them the quantitive minority. :manny:

:heh:

You really believe this? There is a decent chance the bi racial child will marry a white partner then where does that leave those genes?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I think in the white case most objections to interracial dating are derived from racist stereotypes. Obviously not the same for the black case

Plenty of White Americans have no qualms with laying down with a non-White person but adhering to White supremacy. Its a power dynamic, not some metric of tolerance.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Don't own a damn thing, cant feed ourselves, defend ourselves, build anything, power our communities.....I might need to accelerate my exit plan:wow:

Seems like AAs as a whole would rather just have a seat at the table....if you really about that life and have the talent to make it happen probably should just gamble on one of the African economies and make that move.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
ehhh i think there is a 20-30 window and it depends on Africa.

Africa isn't going to rise for the benefit of the diaspora. And if the rise occurs, it'll be under the thumb of Western backed oligarchies/dictatorships or ones under China's economic control. Most of that will occur in East Africa - which doesn't have much cultural links to African-Americans.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Seems like AAs as a whole would rather just have a seat at the table....

Its not much that can be done here until an African country can get its shyt straight but at least we're the majority over there.

Africa isn't going to rise for the benefit of the diaspora.

Nearly impossible IMO.