Black Actor Christian Keyes exposes billionaire industry predators…and it’s probably who you think it is

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He clearly is alluding to Tyler Perry and billionaire Robert Smith as men who tried to get him to “play ball” :dame: along with female executives

He says he has audio evidence of these encounters

Says Tyler Perry (not by name) offered him $100k to take his clothes off

Says he tried to pitch a business plan to Robert Smith (not by name) only for Robert Smith to come out in silk pajamas holding strawberries and champagne propositioning him :scust:

Says these billionaires have men on payroll to do whatever it is they ask :dame:

Now it makes sense why Robert Smith paid all the at tuition at Morehouse :francis::dame: I don’t want to know what came along with that deal

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Tyler Perry been a sack tickling fakkit, not surprised, I was molested too but I don't go around writing shytty movies and wearing dresses :mjtf:

But I don't trust the veracity of a D-list :dame: actor on a <400 youtube channel, nor do I appreciate any baseless Robert F. Smith libel without more third parties

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I'm watching the video and I feel like the brother isn't being completely honest about what happened to him

He's talking about attempts over the years but never giving in but his body language is suggestion something much darker happened to him.

:francis:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching the video and I feel like the brother isn't being completely honest about what happened to him

He's talking about attempts over the years but never giving in but his body language is suggestion something much darker happened to him.

:francis:
He may have played ball in his younger years. His eyes look like they’re holding a lot of torment :mjcry: