• Total voters

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
All of you “blacc gene is dominant “ and “one drop rule “ negros are goofy

The second you recreate with a cac n push that love is color blind nonsense to your child 9/10 you’re bloodline will be washed away

@Amerikan Melanin

giphy.gif

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This thread is amazing to me: We have a black woman dating out and there are people still commenting on pawgset and only pawgset. They can't even fix their mouths to comment on the swirlers and divestors. The fixation on black dikk is astounding.
full

:mjlol:always one

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Sis did swirling and divesting back in the day.

Most biracial gonna go and date, marry and breed with a white person anyway....no matter if it's a black male or black female in the IR

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Black genes is only dominant when black and women together. I don’t know whoever said that think otherwise when you fukk with cacs.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This thread is amazing to me: We have a black woman dating out and there are people still commenting on pawgset and only pawgset. They can't even fix their mouths to comment on the swirlers and divestors. The fixation on black dikk is astounding.
full
I clown both pawgset and DIEvestors. I guess I’m one of the few on here that actually does that and still dating only black women.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Unfortunately, all of us are one child away from our Blackness being erased. All it takes is one or all of our children reproducing with someone white and there you go, being claimed by some white kid saying they’re allowed to say the n-word because their grandma/great-grandfather is Black. My mom’s friend, all three of her kids married white people. :huhldup: . Them kids are very fair and ones blonde.:huhldup::huhldup:. So you can have Black children but you can’t guarantee who they end up with. :sadcam:. The best you can do is how you raise them/expose them to, reinforce the love and pride of our people and hope they don’t get lost in the plot and marry white.
Real shyt....with so many social media influences and movements...it's easy for our people to want to swirl or divest. Also m simply being in close proximity to white people can do this too.

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Literally the next comment ⬇️

:wow:

Can’t she probably was able to get an UGLY black man who was on HER LEVEL…. but she probably didn’t want that. She wanted to reach higher lots of these broads do

So instead she hyper focused on her insecurity and got with a white man to wipe out her looks so her future children didn’t have to look like her. Hell, she was probably happy to see them grandkids come out looking white.

I’m not mad at her for getting with a white man honestly…. Now if this was a fine/decent looking black woman with several options in the black community, just going out of her way to date white men, then yeah, that does raise an eyebrow from time to time…

But this ain’t the case here…

I was just saying, the white man can have that… to make a story short lol
Literally the next comment ⬇️

:wow:

Can’t even be mad when I read a comment like that lol
She probably was able to get a black man tho….. just an UGLY BLACK MAN LIKE HER…. But she probably didn’t want that … she probably didn’t want a black man who was on HER LEVEL…. Like most delusional women, she probably wanted more….

So instead she hyper focused on her insecurity and got with a white man to wipe out her looks so her future children didn’t have to look like her. Hell, she was probably happy to see them grandkids come out looking white.

I’m not mad at her for getting with a white man honestly…. Now if this was a fine/decent looking black woman with several options in the black community, just going out of her way to date white men, then yeah, that does raise an eyebrow from time to time…

But this ain’t the case here…

I was just saying, the white man can have that… to make a story short lol