• Yes

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
This is exactly who I refuse to send my kids to certain schools. Environment plays a huge part of how they grow and what they accept no matter what you teach. I will choose an okay school with a diverse population verse a highly rated or private school that is damn near white washed aside from the athletics teams. I can pay for private tutoringto make up and short comings if their are any and still come out ahead on expense and save my children from that social programming

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What about? central and South America? You know natives are brown and dark skinned too right? Plus there was a heavy amount of inter mixing of African and Native American slaves too and that’s facts
How come everyone agrees they came to this continent from Siberia but never consider how Africans could get to South America and come up that way too?

Feels off

Ok, you’re Siberian.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
This thread is amazing to me: We have a black woman dating out and there are people still commenting on pawgset and only pawgset. They can't even fix their mouths to comment on the swirlers and divestors. The fixation on black dikk is astounding.
full

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Will those grand children be entitled to reparations?

The only way to guarantee its fairly distributed is with demographic data. Otherwise you'll have people like eartha Kitt's daughter and Drake's son who make Rachel dolezal look like viola Davis and Shaun King look like Bill Duke talking about "as a member of the foundational black American community...."
Funnily enough this will be the thing that makes a lot of people really question shyt. The fukkery that will ensue. And I'm here for it. :blessed:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Personally speaking, I have no issues with mixed people. They have every right to live as anyone else.

What's weird is the demographic of people ("I need me a mixed breed") who have a strong fixation on creating one. They can come out beautiful or come out with all types of other issues. Being mixed guarantees nothing.

At the end of the day, I'm happy with my Black children. What the next BM or BW procreates with is none of my business.

Daps
The black population increased the last census, partly because biracial people identify as black

And it also most biracial people (especially the women) date black people

This is a non issue. Black Americans ados isn't skintone based it's lineage based

A darkskin and light skin black American with 2 black parents is both 80-85 percent

And no the grandkids here will not get reparations

To get reparations u got to identify as black American for 10 years on the census

Coli don't read shyt

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Unfortunately, all of us are one child away from our Blackness being erased. All it takes is one or all of our children reproducing with someone white and there you go, being claimed by some white kid saying they’re allowed to say the n-word because their grandma/great-grandfather is Black. My mom’s friend, all three of her kids married white people. :huhldup: . Them kids are very fair and ones blonde.:huhldup::huhldup:. So you can have Black children but you can’t guarantee who they end up with. :sadcam:. The best you can do is how you raise them/expose them to, reinforce the love and pride of our people and hope they don’t get lost in the plot and marry white.