Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
They not COMPLETELY white...they are the same as whatever THIS nygga is...was

(My step daughter used to watch the show...)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
How was her bloodline erased? Those are still her grandkids. Fully black or part white they have the same amount of her DNA either way.

They not COMPLETELY white...they are the same as whatever THIS nygga is...was

(My step daughter used to watch the show...)

giphy.gif

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any black person who dates out and reproduces with a non-black person has a form of mental illness in my world.

On the surface, I applaud finding someone who loves and accepts you but on the other hand , if you're indifferent to erasing your features/ blackness, you more than likely got some self-hatred issues.......or your "pride" in being black is at zero.

Black people with cacs on their arms might as well be aliens to me......they may have black skin but their mindset is somewhere totally different.

You either got self-hatred issues or you're one of those "I'm not black.....I'm human" types :mjpls:

But that's just my opinion, I may be the one with the mental issues.......love who you love and who loves you back.

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
Any black person who dates out and reproduces with a non-black person has a form of mental illness in my world.

On the surface, I applaud finding someone who loves and accepts you but on the other hand , if you're indifferent to erasing your features/ blackness, you more than likely got some self-hatred issues.......or your "pride" in being black is at zero.

Black people with cacs on their arms might as well be aliens to me......they may have black skin but their mindset is somewhere totally different.

You either got self-hatred issues or you're one of those "I'm not black.....I'm human" types :mjpls:

But that's just my opinion, I may be the one with the mental issues.......love who you love and who loves you back.

this a stretch, i love myself and im one of the darkest nikkas ull ever meet... I just like pretty white bytches :yeshrug: