Blac Chyna pumping gas

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
She doesn't look as bad as y'all make it seem but something about her rubs me the wrong way. She looks like she been ran thru a lot and been thru a lot. She had too many surgeries too that looks unflattering. Something seems off about Black Chyna's soul and energy.

She also has issues with drugs and alcohol. I remember earlier this year Rob tried to sue for sole custody for his daughter and only wanted to allow her monitored visitation because Black Chyna does drugs around her daughter and have her friends doing drugs around their daughter and he said she spends $600 daily on alcohol.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does that happen?!?!?!? I'll never see as much paper as a Kardashian in my lifetime, but I'd never consider tricking off on her. She's disgusting to me. Platypus Charles Barkley gone tranny looking bird. He seeded her up. I'd rather die. I'd be ashamed to have a kid with her.
The family he comes from isn’t any better... I don’t see why anyone would be surprised that happened :yeshrug:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow::wow: Rob lost his dad as we was transitioning into a man and being in that house with some much female energy sent him on a path to destruction :damn: