Blac Chyna pumping gas

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Probably not even pumping gas. Just a photoshoot at her local Kum N Go. Something she's probably used to.
they all tell the tabloids where they are going to be. How else do they get these photos? People think a random photographer knows when a celebrity is at the beach or goes for coffee? no they tip them off.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
picture is all lies
ya she stopped at a gas station and some dude just happened to be there with a professional camera and he just happened to be a photographer
and she just happened to pose, meaning not move alot while camera snaps her

All fukkin lies man, lies lies and apple pies

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did he really not see this coming? You're telling me that nobody in that rich ass family said anything to him?:mindblown:
I mean, they did --- publicly. His sisters tried to shake some sense into him but dude is a simp. EVERYONE saw this coming, there wasn't one person who thought she was genuine or understood the relationship/attraction.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually I am pretty sure his momma locked his money up tight. She has quite a few products she promotes and has a Only Fans. I think that is all her bread.
I think this is the case as well, I thought it came out in their court cases that ALL of Rob's money is tied up with his momma, and she controls everything. She didn't trust the fool and kept it all under lock and key. That's why Chyna tried to put together a lawsuit to sue his mother and sisters, because they have the actual money in the family and she knew his mother ensured she couldn't actually get anything off of Rob (he barely even got his own income because everything was controlled and going to his mother).

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
People in Cali still paying $3+ for gas during this alleged pandemic? :huhldup: And btw she's putting gas into a Bentley, it's not like she's putting gas into a Mazda. :comeon: What's the point of these pictures? This isn't Daily Mail :stopitslime::camby:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I mean, they did --- publicly. His sisters tried to shake some sense into him but dude is a simp. EVERYONE saw this coming, there wasn't one person who thought she was genuine or understood the relationship/attraction.
Ok then. That makes sense. I thought it was some we never saw this coming/we trusted her and welcomed her into our family type shyt.:lolbron:
Kim should've put the beats on her. Ratings would have went through the fukking roof!:mjlol:
I'm shocked if no one pitched the idea to their madamn mother.