Birds Aren't Real: The conspiracy theory that satirizes conspiracy theories

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
"The one who cannot see that on Earth a big endeavor is taking place, an important plan, on which realization we are allowed to collaborate as faithful servants, certainly has to be blind."

Apparently from the mouth of Winston Churchill, but then this is the internets. Still:

You do realize that by definition those who have been brainwashed don't realize it?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
2Bn.gif

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
To be fair , this extreme is also how "the powers that be" wants humanity to be overall: docile , never questioning anything, naive and easily manipulated.

When you blindly believe anything that's told to you, you're easily controllable.

Only a small group of people in this world are in control The more us that don't question shyt, the better for them.

Matter of fact, they've done such a great job at blinding us , most of us don't believe in a "powers that be".

That's a conspiracy theory in itself to the blind :dead:

*looks at register date*

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
To be fair , this extreme is also how "the powers that be" wants humanity to be overall: docile , never questioning anything, naive and easily manipulated.

When you blindly believe anything that's told to you, you're easily controllable.

"Naive and easily manipulated" and "easily controllable" describes conspiracy theorists more accurately than it describes regular people. There's a reason why most cults are built around some sort of conspiracy lore.

Regular people can only be "controlled' within fairly normal constraints of human behavior, because the news to them is just one more source of information so they ain't going to blindly follow something they hear on the news if it conflicts with their own values that they've set for their lives. Whereas conspiracy theorists believe such wild theories that some of them are willing to throw it all away for an idea (see the Capitol Insurrection just a year ago).

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
"Naive and easily manipulated" and "easily controllable" describes conspiracy theorists more accurately than it describes regular people. There's a reason why most cults are built around some sort of conspiracy lore.

Regular people can only be "controlled' within fairly normal constraints of human behavior, because the news to them is just one more source of information so they ain't going to blindly follow something they hear on the news if it conflicts with their own values that they've set for their lives. Whereas conspiracy theorists believe such wild theories that some of them are willing to throw it all away for an idea (see the Capitol Insurrection just a year ago).

Bingo.

Dapped/repped

People in this thread that believe this is real and not satire…

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::lolbron::russ:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state

the issue i noticed is the obsession, it supercedes logic

people obsess over the conspiraxy itself

for instance yes ther is drone birds but to believe every bird or most are drones is extreme (i watched the vid it was satire just an example)

being into conspiracies i have seen it first hand

someone latches onto a theory and then justifies actions to support beliefs that are nonsensically rooted

i.e. believing the kennedy conspiracy VS actually saying you know what happened

my favorites are the most extreme ones such as no planes on 911 or space related stuff

reason for that is because theres a small percentage of people who believe in these fringe theories but arent necessarily obssessed and they present interesting viewpoints philosophically

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t the guy that create this say he did it to prove people will believe anything because of all the conspiracies he saw on FB

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The craziest conspiracy I have is Sometimes I think everything is a figment of my imagination, like I’m not sure if anything is real