Birds Aren't Real: The conspiracy theory that satirizes conspiracy theories

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
So wait? What does this say about fried chicken ? :patrice:

The white man is a devil trying to take away what we love .

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Freedman please don't refer to me as a "n1gga".

You negged me and called me a "dumb a55 n1gga".

Notice how we mainly use that word when we're upset with each other. Hardly ever in a loving and endearing way.

We sound no different than KKKLANSMEN.

Please ponder what I just said about that word breh. I don't care about being negged. Just please don't refer to me as a "n1gga" please.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumb humans :mjlol:

geese-laughing.gif

:ehh:

They knew the mainstream media would give it play....I doubt the majority of them actually believe what they are talking about

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
@Freedman please don't refer to me as a "n1gga".

You negged me and called me a "dumb a55 n1gga".

Notice how we mainly use that word when we're upset with each other. Hardly ever in a loving and endearing way.

We sound no different than KKKLANSMEN.

Please ponder what I just said about that word breh. I don't care about being negged. Just please don't refer to me as a "n1gga" please.
:mjlol: Take that shyt somewhere else hotep ass nikka

abc2cb979f9d9d1ebdfc14d80c036a07.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don't know about this one but if you don't believe in ANY so called "conspiracy theories" , that's a bad look in my opinion.

I'd rather be a "conspiracy theorist" than a mindless, surface level thinking sheep that blindly believes everything I'm told or see on tv.

Both extremes are bad but if you believe that this world is what you're told, you're sadly mistaken.

"Both extremes are bad" but one extreme has people committing killing their own children for the sake of QANON or reptile DNA while the other extreme makes you a boring but fairly normal human being.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Both extremes are bad" but one extreme has people committing killing their own children for the sake of QANON or reptile DNA while the other extreme makes you a boring but fairly normal human being.
To be fair , this extreme is also how "the powers that be" wants humanity to be overall: docile , never questioning anything, naive and easily manipulated.

When you blindly believe anything that's told to you, you're easily controllable.

Only a small group of people in this world are in control The more us that don't question shyt, the better for them.

Matter of fact, they've done such a great job at blinding us , most of us don't believe in a "powers that be".

That's a conspiracy theory in itself to the blind :dead: