Birdman Forgot Bow Wow Was Signed to YMCMB

BlackZilla

M0derator
Daps
The bushes are like Pinky's puss and a$$hole...a lot of n1ggaz and foreign objects can fit in there :russ:

Douglas Fir

Fried Okra
Daps
Birdman: What that got ta duo wit me play boi :birdman:

Asst: *whisphers* You signed him to cash money :guilty:

Birdman: :ohhh:

:dead:

For some reason, when I picture this in my head, the assistant is Brant from The Big Lebowski.

img.php

"Mr. Williams...ha ha...my I remind you that Mr. Bow Wow is in fact currently on your roster?"

Baby: :dwillhuh::whoo:

BAMBINO

100% pure uncut fukkery
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
oh shyt...i just realized something...are we all...in birdmans bushes...:ld: like...does anyone know...what it looks like outside of the bushes...

Dead at "acknowledge his existence"

So birdman did not even acknowledge my nikka bow wow ability to just "be" in this time space continuum until his assistant said he was signed to ymcb :jawalrus: :lolbron:

I wonder does it go down like this.

1. You sign to YMCB
2. You might get a 16 on a compilation album or be in the background of a drake, nicki, or wayne video:heh:
3. You set down to discuss your studio time and album :ehh:
4. You wake up surrounded by shrubbery :sadcam::damn::ohhh:

:ohhh:

6755632wodht1.jpg

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
oh shyt...i just realized something...are we all...in birdmans bushes...:ld: like...does anyone know...what it looks like outside of the bushes...

Dead at "acknowledge his existence"

So birdman did not even acknowledge my nikka bow wow ability to just "be" in this time space continuum until his assistant said he was signed to ymcb :jawalrus: :lolbron:

:mindblown:

:russ: