Birdman Forgot Bow Wow Was Signed to YMCMB

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Far as I know its a line from that clipse song what happened to yhat biy when he be like birfman daddy throw tge birds in the bushes, thats when I 1st heard it.

weebay.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This little nikka can't get a role in a Tyler Perry movie, or on some WB tv show? I feel bad his peoples fukked up his contracts when he was a youngin but come on bruh, not long ago you were in big ass movies. You sold some records, you've done with hosting gigs...ain't no reason for you to be dead broke.

$1500 in your bank account? I can get that much dough in a couple days - just give me the addresses of some broke down fat bytches and I'll have them giving me money just to sleep on their couch.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX6rC1krGp0&feature=player_detailpage#t=109s"]Baby ft. Clipse - What Happened To That Boy - YouTube[/ame]

:wow: where it all began...

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
This little nikka can't get a role in a Tyler Perry movie, or on some WB tv show? I feel bad his peoples fukked up his contracts when he was a youngin but come on bruh, not long ago you were in big ass movies. You sold some records, you've done with hosting gigs...ain't no reason for you to be dead broke.

$1500 in your bank account? I can get that much dough in a couple days - just give me the addresses of some broke down fat bytches and I'll have them giving me money just to sleep on their couch.

I think he was in the one before last