Birdman aka Baby aka Stunna tells inmates that reading books aint gone help yall

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
.yeah folks tend to be clearly disturbed at a black man that ask questions lol. It's like "the audacity of this beast".

It's why many black men who are intelligent shift to being silent, observing, and strategizing in the shadows. Because at some point you recognize you aren't even seen as human thus people can never even try to rationalize what you are presenting let alone have empathy.

Other downtrodden minority groups run to the books to arm themselves with knowledge to survive the onslaught of war, we listen to rappers tell us its better to be clueless and ignorant and just wing it in life..

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Other downtrodden minority groups run to the books to arm themselves with knowledge to survive the onslaught of war, we listen to rappers tell us its better to be clueless and ignorant and just wing it in life..

Exactly lol we have all the information plus a lived history to learn from yet continue to make the same mistakes.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
It’s written in Confucianism to do that

That’s the foundation we got to compete against

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
1998 cashmoney tour

juvenile starts the booty shaking
Birdman: "Yea him in the blue shirt, he been rocking wit a nikka all night..I F*CKS WIT NIKKAZ TO woddie :mjlit:

Mannie: :what: hell going on..we need some more females up here..where the big bootie hoe's at

Juvenile: :mjlol: yall tripping woddie...bring some more freaks up here..

Birdman: :birdman:NAH..HIM RIGHT THERE..YEA..HIM IN THE BLUE HAT..HE BEEN ROCKING WIT ME ALL NIGHT..

BJ::dame:

Turk: :francis:

Video footage to prove it to smh

I remember this :dead:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Birdman needs to read something because he can barely talk

When Birdman and Wayne were cool, Wayne clowned him at a restaurant for ordering "shrimp Lamborghini"

then another time Wayne laughed because Birdman doesn't like closed in places and Birdman said he had "closet phobia"
LMAO