Birdman aka Baby aka Stunna tells inmates that reading books aint gone help yall

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
A lot of dudes who started reading moderately got up out of prison earlier than what their sentence was, especially if its legal literature related to their cases. Articulation and understanding are pivotal for appealing cases.
A lot of our greatest stories of redemption are from brothers who learned to read in the joint. I can name quite a few off top.:dame:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
They send an uneducated (rich) entertainer who promotes stereotypical images of Black men to talk to incarcerated Black men…

I was going to say #TheCulture like I normally would, but real talk…

Like, this shyt is a joke on multiple levels.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The funny thing is during the 90s and 2000s people used to be intimidated or take people like that seriously.

Now they're looked at as a joke and most people either laughs at or pities them.

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
A lot of our greatest stories of redemption are from brothers who learned to read in the joint. I can name quite a few off top.:dame:
I can also name quite a few nikkas who read some hotep books in jail and became high level grifters and predators once they were released. Nothing more dangerous than a conscious felon.

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Books are very important and valuable for inmates, especially the ones who are in jail for crimes they didn’t commit

This gives brothers a chance to understand what they was charged for, understanding the evidence/non evidence against them and learning how to reach someone on the outside to look at their case…

Louisiana is at the top for shytty police/corrupt cops in the us and they love prisoners doing hard labor for their personal gain

Birdman is a fukking idiot, who got millions of dollars and still want to keep it street and dumb

That prison was better off asking Slim and having Master P up there

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Thread title funny as fukk.

Reading gonna get you killed out here playboy :birdman:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is how and why Brehs can just sit in jail for years with no charge..
.yeah folks tend to be clearly disturbed at a black man that ask questions lol. It's like "the audacity of this beast".

It's why many black men who are intelligent shift to being silent, observing, and strategizing in the shadows. Because at some point you recognize you aren't even seen as human thus people can never even try to rationalize what you are presenting let alone have empathy.