Birdman aka Baby aka Stunna tells inmates that reading books aint gone help yall

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Don’t let ignorant nikkas keep you ignorant

From the comments it’s regarding their cases.
A lot of dudes who started reading moderately got up out of prison earlier than what their sentence was, especially if its legal literature related to their cases. Articulation and understanding are pivotal for appealing cases.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
1998 cashmoney tour

juvenile starts the booty shaking contest

Birdman: "Yea him in the blue shirt, he been rocking wit a nikka all night..I F*CKS WIT NIKKAZ TO woddie :mjlit:

Mannie: :what: hell going on..we need some more females up here..where the big bootie hoe's at

Juvenile: :mjlol: yall tripping woddie...bring some more freaks up here..

Birdman: :birdman:NAH..HIM RIGHT THERE..YEA..HIM IN THE BLUE HAT..HE BEEN ROCKING WIT ME ALL NIGHT..

BJ::dame:

Turk: :francis:

Wayne: :dahell:daddy?

Last edited:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
1998 cashmoney tour

juvenile starts the booty shaking
Birdman: "Yea him in the blue shirt, he been rocking wit a nikka all night..I F*CKS WIT NIKKAZ TO woddie :mjlit:

Mannie: :what: hell going on..we need some more females up here..where the big bootie hoe's at

Birdman: :birdman:NAH..HIM RIGHT THERE..YEA..HIM IN THE BLUE HAT..HE BEEN ROCKING WIT ME ALL NIGHT..

Video footage to prove it to smh

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
A lot of dudes who started reading moderately got up out of prison earlier than what their sentence was, especially if its legal literature related to their cases. Articulation and understanding are pivotal for appealing cases.
There is a reason society doesnt like educated black men, even families steer black men to just “use your hands”.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
1998 cashmoney tour

juvenile starts the booty shaking contest

If he went up in there with these intentions he a sick nikka
:francis:

Lemons

Miss Jackson if ya nasty
Daps
There is a reason society doesnt like educated black men, even families steer black men to just “use your hands”.

This is a lie and you know it.

Families encourage black men who abandon school and anything intellectually challenging to “use their hands” because they’ll be out trapping instead. That is the only reason your families are begging you to find a trade, drive a truck, work construction etc. It’s because they know you didn’t take high school serious and you walk around, 35 years old, saying “a college degree is just a piece of paper”.

Y’all say society prefers immigrant blacks and they are the most educated black demographic in the country. I don’t think it’s society that hates educated black males. I think it’s other black males the continuously perpetuate negative stereotypes about themselves and encourage other black males to also indulge.

This video is literally proof of that. There is a lot of resistance among certain demographics when you try to encourage intellectual curiosity.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is a lie and you know it.

Families encourage black men who abandon school and anything intellectually challenging to “use their hands” because they’ll be out trapping instead. That is the only reason your families are begging you to find a trade, drive a truck, work construction etc. It’s because they know you didn’t take high school serious and you walk around, 35 years old, saying “a college degree is just a piece of paper”.

Y’all say society prefers immigrant blacks and they are the most educated black demographic in the country. I don’t think it’s society that hates educated black males. I think it’s other black males the continuously perpetuate negative stereotypes about themselves and encourage other black males to also indulge.

This video is literally proof of that. There is a lot of resistance among certain demographics when you try to encourage intellectual curiosity.
shut the fukk up bytch

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm starting to see a lot (not all, but a whooooole lot) of people who chose the music and entertainment industry are just people who hated school, learning, math, reading, etc.

That's why they have so much animosity for those subjects and normal people working educated jobs. I think a lot of them have a chip on their shoulder because they're kind of well...dumb.

Not all, but you can easily tell who. It seriously is time to call it what it is.
People are dumb and have resentment towards other people so they started to act out and flipped that into something. Happened to work for them, but 999,999/1,000,000 of the people it won't until they clean it up.

Last edited: