@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

DAMN I MISSED THIS BIG ASS THREAD.

SOMEBODY GIVE ME THE RUN DOWN
ON WHAT HAPPENED.

:devil:
:evil:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

DAMN I MISSED THIS BIG ASS THREAD.

SOMEBODY GIVE ME THE RUN DOWN
ON WHAT HAPPENED.

Here are my earlier cliffs:

1. @Billy Ocean as he is want to do popped shyt to a nikka and offered the man a fade;

2. Broah man asked @Billy Ocean where do you live at playa;

3. @Billy Ocean gave dude the address and told him to come get his skullcap peeled;

4. Broah man said bet and pulled up on @Billy Ocean block to get his promised ass kicking. We know that the dude actually went to @Billy Ocean house, because @Billy Ocean acknowledged that the man took a picture of his building and posted it to let @Billy Ocean know that he was out front and simultaneously he was posting to tell that lil nikka @Billy Ocean to come outside and get that work.

5. @Billy Ocean pretended that he was not at home, but apparently he was so shook to look out his window that he called his neighbor instead and asked him to look outside to see if a dude was waiting in the street.

6. After learning that a nikka was really out there waiting to whoop his lil fake punk ass @Billy Ocean called five-O, because he is a snitching lil bytch.

In conclusion that man know where @Billy Ocean lives so keep popping that shyt @Billy Ocean

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Here are my earlier cliffs:

1. @Billy Ocean as he is want to do popped shyt to a nikka and offered the man a fade;

2. Broah man asked @Billy Ocean where do you live at playa;

3. @Billy Ocean gave dude the address and told him to come get his skullcap peeled;

4. Broah man said bet and pulled up on @Billy Ocean block to get his promised ass kicking. We know that the dude actually went to @Billy Ocean house, because @Billy Ocean acknowledged that the man took a picture of his building and posted it to let @Billy Ocean know that he was out front and simultaneously he was posting to tell that lil nikka @Billy Ocean to come outside and get that work.

5. @Billy Ocean pretended that he was not at home, but apparently he was so shook to look out his window that he called his neighbor instead and asked him to look outside to see if a dude was waiting in the street.

6. After learning that a nikka was really out there waiting to whoop his lil fake punk ass @Billy Ocean called five-O, because he is a snitching lil bytch.

In conclusion that man know where @Billy Ocean lives so keep popping that shyt @Billy Ocean

WHY IS THE OP BANNED?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Because @Billy Ocean's bytch ass snitched to a mod. He is scared.
In addition, @Billy Ocean ocean and his anti-black american alts/dikksuckers are agents who derail every thread advocating for black americans receiving reparations our delineating as our own identity. Peep the threads and the patterns. He loves to derail threads and cause conflict.

He’s got about half of a dozen hardcore dikksuckers/alts at his disposal. Lowkey we need to keep an active database to point them out. You see them dapping posts that have anything to do with shytting on black americans. I’ve already exposed a few in here

@CHICAGO

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
In addition, @Billy Ocean ocean and his anti-black american alts/dikksuckers are agents who derail every thread advocating for black americans receiving reparations our delineating as our own identity. Peep the threads and the patterns. He loves to derail threads and cause conflict.

@CHICAGO

Is this person talking about me or not?

I am not sure. Seems he been talking about me, just not addressing me directly.

Kind of weird

Yall been acting SUPER UNHINGED in this thread
It is embarrassing to be frank

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

He’s got about half of a dozen hardcore dikksuckers/alts at his disposal. Lowkey we need to keep an active database to point them out. You see them dapping posts that have anything to do with shytting on black americans. I’ve already exposed a few in here

@CHICAGO

I am not sure if you talking about me Astry
Just asking

Status
Not open for further replies.