@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Before this, I never seen a post from you.

You are Spongebob from bikini bottom

Why you trolling little kid?
Go read a book or watch cartoons please

Adults are discussing things

Been here since 2012. You just got here when registration opened up 2 years ago.

I have close to 700 posts in 14 years because The Coli is not my life like it is yours and I can just lurk. You on the other hand have over 8K posts in 2 years because you are just that much of a loser. FACTS.

Now with that out the way....

so u just gonna stink up the thread with your shyt posting? You not gonna help out ya boy Billy in real life? Send him a PM and tell him you gonna hold him down in real time. You so gangster so gather ya guns and go hold down the front stoop for Billy just in case Ruger is still sniffing around. Help ya boy out in real life.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You were trolling all this time

I am here now sucker

Lets discuss your suckerness
A good friend to that hoe @Billy Ocean would be teaching that dwarf how to fight or run. So get yo punk thecoli and take that sissy to the gym and teach him how to box or to the track and show him how to become a track star. Either skill would be better than hiding and ducking.
Either way believe this shyt. Ruger is gon git that fade. :ufdup: That man didn't come to your apartment to play spades. :birdman:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Been here since 2012. You just got here when registration opened up 2 years ago.

I have close to 700 posts in 14 years because The Coli is my life and I can just lurk. You on the other hand have over 8K posts in 2 years because you are just that much of a loser. FACTS.

Now with that out the way....

so u just gonna stink up the thread with your shyt posting? You not gonna help out ya boy Billy in real life? Send him a PM and tell him you gonna hold him down in real time. You so gangster so gather ya guns and go hold down the front stoop for Billy just in case Ruger is still sniffing around. Help ya boy out in real life.

Have you seen me ONCE in this thread push for there to be a fight or violence?

Ok let me talk to you directly

Do you have any fighting skills or even something as simple as knowing how to hold or throw a knife?

Seriously, just trying to figure out if you 290 pounds like me with no fighting skills whatsoever

Or you can take on 4 people at the same time and know how to move?
Seriously

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
A good friend to that hoe @Billy Ocean would be teaching that dwarf how to fight or run. So get yo punk thecoli and take that sissy to the gym and teach him how to box or to the track and show him how to become a track star. Either skill would be better than hiding and ducking.
Either way believe this shyt. Ruger is gon git that fade. :ufdup: That man didn't come to your apartment to play spades. :birdman:

See how much foresight I have?
I did not read your post before I made the one before to planky

Do you have those skills tough guy?

Can you box or kick?

Just trying to see if this is a bunch of dweebs having fantasies of guys fighting and are simply dweebs

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
NIcole your p*ssy so nasty it was refused by multiple mods and posters
FACTS

Oh sorry. Let me stop responding to you

Your goal now is to get the thread deleted.

I want the thread to stay as the most embarrassing revealing thread ever

Have a wonderful day Nicole the whore in West Virginia with 20 alts
I

Do you have any fighting skills or even something as simple as knowing how to hold or throw a knife?

Seriously, just trying to figure out if you 290 pounds like me with no fighting skills whatsoever

Seriously
I do fakkit but instead of running the fade you settle for putting spells and witchcraft on me

Punk bytch you talk crazy to non-NY posters holla at me my nikka let’s see if you bout it fakkit.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I

I do fakkit but instead of running the fade you settle for putting spells and witchcraft on me

Punk bytch you talk crazy to non-NY posters holla at me my nikka let’s see if you bout it fakkit.

Have you not told me at least 100 times that you a agent/fed/snitch?

Have you not been harassing posters you think are tough or hustlers?

Talking murderer killer shyt then talking poelice fed shyt?

Is that you?

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Have you not told me at least 100 times that you a agent/fed/snitch?

Have you not been harassing posters you think are tough or hustlers?

Talking murderer killer shyt then talking poelice fed shyt?

Is that you?
Why you scared tho? You seemingly know a lot of gang politics from Harlem to BX so why you scared? You scared you might get boomed? Old head you the biggest bytch on this shyt. I’m fukking ur moms and you ain’t doing shyt about it smh all they yardmon talk out the window. p*ssy

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

Seriously

Botton line: Instead of you using all this energy to stink up this thread to hold ya boy Billy down on a website. Log off and go help ya boy in real life. Since you really love that nikka to the point you are derailing this thread in a failed attempt to distract from the fact that Billy is finished in these Coli streets. Go hold him down in them Harlem streets instead. That's where he really could use your help not in this thread.

Just adding my two cents.

I will no longer be responding to you in this thread because you are one of the top 5 wackest posters.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why you scared tho? You seemingly know a lot of gang politics from Harlem to BX so why you scared? You scared you might get boomed? Old head you the biggest bytch on this shyt. I’m fukking ur moms and you ain’t doing shyt about it smh all they yardmon talk out the window. p*ssy

I asked you a question

Have you not INTENTIONALLY TARGETTED specific coli posters talking violence?
Saying anything you can to get some one angry
That you a gangsta killer blood from brooklyn

THEN let it be known you an agent/fed/snitch and that you WILL call them on coli posters?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See how much foresight I have?
I did not read your post before I made the one before to planky

Do you have those skills tough guy?

Can you box or kick?

Just trying to see if this is a bunch of dweebs having fantasies of guys fighting and are simply dweebs
See this is how you got into the trouble that you are now hiding from. You are letting your stubby little fingers write checks that your e-account punk ass can't cash. You are the one living an e-tough guy life. Not me. I know how deranged that some people are. You apparently don't.

I ain't the one looking for you. Then again I don't live 6 blocks away from you either like Ruger does so that is where your focus needs to be, because if a man is bold enough to come to your crib to throw hands then he ain't through with your stupid ass. He will be back.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Botton line: Instead of you using all this energy to stink up this thread to hold ya boy Billy down on a website. Log off and go help ya boy in real life. Since you really love that nikka to the point you are derailing this thread in a failed attempt to distract from the fact that Billy is finished in these Coli streets. Go hold him down in them Harlem streets instead. That's where he really could use your help not in this thread.

Just adding my two cents.

I will no longer be responding to you in this thread because you are one of the top 5 wackest posters.

So basically you pushing for folks to get involved in violence

Yet are a dweeb from Bikini Bottom?

Go eat cereal and watch cartoons
thanks

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
See this is how you got into the trouble that you are now hiding from. You are letting your stubby little fingers write checks that your e-account punk ass can't cash. You are the one living an e-tough guy life. Not me. I know how deranged that some people are. You apparently don't.

I ain't the one looking for you. Then again I don't live 6 blocks away from you either like Ruger does so that is where your focus needs to be, because if a man is bold enough to come to your crib to throw hands then he ain't through with your stupid ass. He will be back.

So basically you another dweeb who just pushing for violence you would never do
got you

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So basically you another dweeb who just pushing for violence you would never do
got you
Pushing violence? No sir. I have lived a life of violence. I am now reformed.

You on the other hand have some real issues that are unrelated to the multiple personalities in your head.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Pushing violence? No sir. I have lived a life of violence. I am now reformed.

You on the other hand have some real issues that are unrelated to the multiple personalities in your head.

A poster came in the thread early on and explained EXACTLY who I am
I even told him I was impressed cause not many people have certain understanding

Those who have lived violence DO NOT PUSH FOR IT

They usually hate it and want world peace.

Why you pretending on the internet dweeb?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A poster came in the thread early on and explained EXACTLY who I am
I even told him I was impressed cause not many people have certain understanding

Those who have lived violence DO NOT PUSH FOR IT

They usually hate it and want world peace.

Why you pretending on the internet dweeb?
You are the one that pushed for violence. You gave the man your address and told him to pull up for the fade. He said o.k. Now you are up in here under your alias account pulling this shyt. :whoa:

It is clear at this point that you are shook and are not about that life that you pretend to be about. Hopefully you have learned your lesson and will stop selling woof tickets. Either way; Ruger ain't through with your fool ass :sas2:, because a man don't come to your crib unless he means to do you some harm. Something is wrong inside of his head. You are fugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.