@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
This p*ssy has a very creative imagination. Very creative. The moment I pulled his card he said he's gonna come back another time. Then he claimed I called the cops and they went up to him and his boys, asked them where they lived and told them to leave. Son a lying fakkit and not about shyt.
I’ll respond one last time against my bettter judgement. the thread is already set in stone you can’t rewrite it

you didn’t try to “send your homies” until 2 hours into me begging you to pull up. i asked to pay for your uber, i said i’d come to you. i asked for the apartment number

you ain’t pull that “ima send somebody” shyt until I Told you that there’s no way a ngga could pull up to my block and even if i’m not there i’ll have somebody get up with you

you are a fraud and scared for your life . you a civilian , which is good

but i am not

so just leave me alone gang

no more talking to me. don’t tag me. don’t mention me.

NR after this

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
someone give me cliffs before i waste my time on this thread

i'm guessing this was all duck tales and wolf tickets?

The fakkit who created the thread @LastSecondRuger, filmed himself on my block at some unbeknownst time, claimed he was there now, told him I'm not in the area now but will be later. Second I told him I can easily have nikkas meet him and his homies til I get back he starts talking about he's leaving. Then he went as far as to say cops told him to him to leave and I'm a fed :mjlol:

Basically you missed nothing. @LastSecondRuger is a lying trolling fakkit and ain't wanna get violated.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fakkit who created the thread @LastSecondRuger, filmed himself on my block and some unbeknownst time, claimed he was there now, told him I'm not in the area now but will be later. Second I told him I can easily have nikkas meet him and his homies til I get back he starts talking about he's leaving. Then he went as far adms to say cops told him to him to leave and I'm a fed :mjlol:

Basically you missed nothing. @LastSecondRuger is a lying trolling fakkit and ain't wanna get violated.
oh he 6ix9ining

:russ:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I’ll respond one last time against my bettter judgement. the thread is already set in stone you can’t rewrite it

you didn’t try to “send your homies” until 2 hours into me begging you to pull up. i asked to pay for your uber, i said i’d come to you. i asked for the apartment number

you ain’t pull that “ima send somebody” shyt until I Told you that there’s no way a ngga could pull up to my block and even if i’m not there i’ll have somebody get up with you

you are a fraud and scared for your life . you a civilian , which is good

but i am not

so just leave me alone gang

no more talking to me. don’t tag me. don’t mention me.

NR after this

2 hours?

I have the screenshots, homie :russ:

You want me to post receipts are you gonna continue to lie for attention, chump?

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
This has been entertaining. But I will say, if both willing to meet up, what’s so hard with saying “I’ll be there in an hour/2 hours/etc and call the other’s bluff if they don’t show up at that time?
he’s not a member. it’s one thing to link with another street nikka. when it comes to civilians / internet nikkas it’s gotta be impulsive so you don’t pull up to a harassment charge

mind you this nikka been telling me to pull up. never specified a time none of that. “come see me and find out” “come tell me that”

so when i finally do all of a sudden it’s not the right time
i offer to pay his uber, i offer to pull
up to where he is for 2 hours, no response until he calls the cops.

it’s all fraud shyt it don’t really matter

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ban bet?

If I am Billy I get permabanned

I do not like folks getting banned, especially for stupidity, so you can stay.

Deal?

If I am Billy, permabanned for me
If not, you can stay and continue being a homosexual

The problem with you weirdos is that you cannot imagine someone not having an alt
Someone dealing with truth and rights

Y'all peep how he's now suddenly posting coherently on this account :laugh:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
p*ssy was calling me a fed that called the cops on him and his boys and he's gonna no longer talk to me. Now this chump is asking for IG pages after I pulled his card.

Status
Not open for further replies.