@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Gonna be leaving for work like

87zx394p8bd81.gif

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Because that's his alias :laugh:

That's why they are ALWAYS in the same threads :laugh:

Ban bet?

If I am Billy I get permabanned

I do not like folks getting banned, especially for stupidity, so you can stay.

Deal?

If I am Billy, permabanned for me
If not, you can stay and continue being a homosexual

The problem with you weirdos is that you cannot imagine someone not having an alt
Someone dealing with truth and rights

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Crib looked bombed out. No wonder he ain't home.
:mjlol:
Day 1 posting in TLR, I was asked what his block look like and I replied honestly: "They used to call it Junkies Paradise over there. :picard:"

nikka hated me every since, but was I lying tho??? Dont it look like junkies be over there??? :huhldup: :hubie:

This is why I'm anonymous aa possible on here. Yikes.

OP must have his reasons but this is still wild.
This dummy Billy Hoecean actually pm'd his fukking address. @LastSecondRuger did not internet sleuth the information. :mjlol:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I kinda liked it when these types of conflicts never lead to actual meet ups.

I'm a skeptic SOHH I always assume the internet is fiction, but something about this situation felt authentic.

I do not root for real life violence over internet beef.

Now. If two Brehs ever wanna run the fade, fair one, mutual combat then thats just a natural fact. I am with that only because sometimes that's the only way to get it out. And usually after a fair one, the beef dissipates and doesn't lead to serious consequences.

Love one another good Brehs. Even if you end up squabbing, do so with honor and stall him out once you gain the upper hand.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
I kinda liked it when these types of conflicts never lead to actual meet ups.

I'm a skeptic SOHH I always assume the internet is fiction, but something about this situation felt authentic.

I do not root for real life violence over internet beef.

Now. If two Brehs ever wanna run the fade, fair one, mutual combat then thats just a natural fact. I am with that only because sometimes that's the only way to get it out. And usually after a fair one, the beef dissipates and doesn't lead to serious consequences.

Love one another good Brehs. Even if you end up squabbing, do so with honor and stall him out once you gain the upper hand.

im not speaking on the situation anymore but i’ll say this. had that boy came outside (he was home) he would have gotten hurt.

last ima speak on it

i knew he was home because i asked for the apartment and i asked to cover his uber to pull up

he was home just scared

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
im not speaking on the situation anymore but i’ll say this. had that boy came outside (he was home) he would have gotten hurt.

last ima speak on it

i knew he was home because i asked for the apartment and i asked to cover his uber to pull up

he was home just scared

This p*ssy has a very creative imagination. Very creative. The moment I pulled his card he said he's gonna come back another time. Then he claimed I called the cops and they went up to him and his boys, asked them where they lived and told them to leave. Son a lying fakkit and not about shyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.