Billy Jack Haynes Is Challenging Stone Cold Steve Austin To A UFC Fight For Being A ‘Woman-Beater’

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
That ladies wig :laff:

Drugs and steroids messed this dude up :smh:
Dude been fukked up long before wrestling, i think this cat was sexually abused back in the early 50s. Sexual abuse victims had it even harder back then, Billy went through a tough family life as well. Dude almost caught a murder case back in the day after beating someone up for making fun of him walking his dad (his dad was blind). Also Billy Jack Haynes had marriage problems because having sex was hard for him :wow:

His life being hard has nothing to do with drugs and steroids or even wrestling for that matter. He found wrestling

edit: but yeah doing drugs and steroids didn't help at all

gonna add this to my post
:dame::dame::dame:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Dude been fukked up long before wrestling, i think this cat was sexually abused back in the early 50s. Sexual abuse victims had it even harder back then, Billy went through a tough family life as well. Dude almost caught a murder case back in the day after beating someone up for making fun of him walking his dad (his dad was blind). Also Billy Jack Haynes had marriage problems because having sex was hard for him :wow:

His life being hard has nothing to do with drugs and steroids or even wrestling for that matter. He found wrestling

:merchant:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:laugh:
Why wouldn't it be? It was allowed on live television weekly.

ibgfxXQWoWBfbL.gif

Stephanie-Rock-Bottom-gifs-001_003.gif

tumblr_luxih0w0lE1qchkoho3_250.gif

Stephanie used to catch it.
She sold that Stunner better than 90% of the roster tho.
:pachaha:

WWE was a privately owned company and society was nowhere as near as politically correct as we are now.
I think they finally went away from it in the SD games around HCTP.
Damn, crazy how I forgot all that shyt. The 'E really used to be on some next shyt. :deadrose:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:laugh:
Why wouldn't it be? It was allowed on live television weekly.

ibgfxXQWoWBfbL.gif

Stephanie-Rock-Bottom-gifs-001_003.gif

tumblr_luxih0w0lE1qchkoho3_250.gif

Stephanie used to catch it.
She sold that Stunner better than 90% of the roster tho.
:pachaha:

WWE was a privately owned company and society was nowhere as near as politically correct as we are now.
I think they finally went away from it in the SD games around HCTP.
All of those gifs were after WWF went public tho.

They didn't really care about that shyt until Linda's senate campaign in 2010. Even when they went PG they still had Undertaker attacking Vickie Guerrero and shyt.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
All of those gifs were after WWF went public tho.

Point still stands.
Plenty of footage to be had of Linda & Steph taking stunners, rock bottoms & tombstones before they went public and cleaned up in leiu of Linda's doomed campaigns.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Point still stands.
Plenty of footage to be had of Linda & Steph taking stunners, rock bottoms & tombstones before they went public and cleaned up in leiu of Linda's doomed campaigns.
WWF went public in October '99. Linda and Steph didn't start getting physically involved in stuff until after that.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

i have dynamite kid's book and billy jack is one the few wrestlers he bigs up as being able to care of himself in and out the ring...dude was a problem

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
I truly think that Haynes has mental health issues that have to be addressed. He needs to get legit help for those issues before he becomes a threat to others and himself.