Bills vs Jets game thread, Romo callling this game so you know its big

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Again…… If you know the Jets, their trash offensive coordinator and how horrible they are in the red zone and short yardage, you kick the field goal.

I don’t care what Tony Romo said. I don’t care if it sounds right.

Put Romo aside as I don't like him and don't listen to him. I was saying him talking about going for it was the decision I would have made.

You have more confidence in the Jets kicking a FG, getting a stop, and then going back down the field, scoring a TD, and getting a two point conversion than taking a chance there, seeing if you could score a TD, and then just needing a FG?

If you do, then that's fine and I'll defer to you as you watch the Jets, but watching the game today, I think they should have gone for it.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Put Romo aside as I don't like him and don't listen to him. I was saying him talking about going for it was the decision I would have made.

You have more confidence in the Jets kicking a FG, getting a stop, and then going back down the field, scoring a TD, and getting a two point conversion than taking a chance there, seeing if you could score a TD, and then just needing a FG?

If you do, then that's fine and I'll defer to you as you watch the Jets, but watching the game today, I think they should have gone for it.
This is the same Jets team they had six cracks in the red zone last week and only scored one touchdown. The shortest thing is the kick a field goal because we have one of the worst offensive coordinators in football

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
White Mike is the future of the jets…

Jets Defense is elite…
Mike White ain't the future of shyt :heh:
Can't throw a TD pass unless it's on trash ass Bears defense

Jets are fukked
They have a contending roster EXCEPT for the QB which is the most important position

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Mike White ain't the future of shyt :heh:
Can't throw a TD pass unless it's on trash ass Bears defense

Jets are fukked
They have a contending roster EXCEPT for the QB which is the most important position
just like when they had mark sanchez during the rex ryan years
They keep fukking up on qb’s yr after yr in the first round :dead: