Bills vs Jets game thread, Romo callling this game so you know its big

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I keep telling you guys. Zach Wilson got away from a lot of sacks that Mike White can’t because this offensive line is ass

NYC Rebel

Daps
That Michael Carter fumble is why I cannot STAND Mike LaFleur.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
You must not know the jets in short yardage. Stop listening to Tony Romo and know who the Jets are

He was correct, for once.

I don't care if you're trash in short yardage there. The time, weather, timeouts, and situation dictated that is makes a lot more sense to go for it there than kick the FG.

NYC Rebel

Daps
He was correct, for once.

I don't care if you're trash in short yardage there. The time, weather, timeouts, and situation dictated that is makes a lot more sense to go for it there than kick the FG.
Again…… If you know the Jets, their trash offensive coordinator and how horrible they are in the red zone and short yardage, you kick the field goal.

I don’t care what Tony Romo said. I don’t care if it sounds right.

NYC Rebel

Daps
White Mike is the future of the jets…

Jets Defense is elite…
I don’t see a future with an Immobile quarterback. He needs a perfect pocket every time to be affective. You can’t have him on rollouts because he can’t throw on the move. And he’s not very good at avoiding sacks. He’s a stop gap quarterback until the Jets get another one or hire a new offensive coordinator