Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
As someone who flatlined from a cardiac episode a little under two weeks ago, I hope this kid is fine and lives a somewhat normal life. Them shyts come out of nowhere. I’m truly afraid to eat or do anything. I don’t leave the crib without my nitroglycerin
Glad to hear you're doing ok
Hope you get back to normal health

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I get that but this is an unprecedented situation. Would one of those advertisers want to be known as the reason this game continues in the name of ad dollars?

fukk them. Put something else on.
They don't give a fukk and never have, NFL, advertisers or networks none of them care.

Only reason this game wasn't restarted after 5 minutes is because players put a stop to it. If players didn't step up everything would've went on as normal and Hamlin would've been mentioned max couple of more times during the broadcast.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Nfl gonna keep running commercials to appease the companies that paid for them....

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they won’t cancel it! It’s too many implications for teams by doing that. That’ll mean the bengals won it and the bills takes a loss

I can see them postponing til a later date and that’ll screw up channels time slots Commercials etc

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There is NO WAY my son plays football. That looked like such normal contact and that young kat is fighting for his life, no thanks!

Baseball, basketball, golf, but I'm officially out on him playing football
yea i dont have children yet but I came to this conclusion years ago.
would rather raise my children to do be baseball/basketball players...or even just entrepreneurs

calh45

Cal
Daps
people talking like the NFL can't possibly afford to cancel a game :gucci:

the N F L can't afford something :laff:

I don't think it's afford. I think it's chain of approvals involved like most giant corporations. The NFL is too big to say that it's only the decision of Goodell. It starts with the owners of multiple teams first, then Goodell, then ESPN (and however many of their brass needs to sign off).

I'm not mad about the decision taking time. Just that they made the right one and I hope we don't get super fukked up news after this.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
they won’t cancel it! It’s too many implications for teams by doing that. That’ll mean the bengals won it and the bills takes a loss

I can see them postponing til a later date and that’ll screw up channels time slots Commercials etc
Who said that??

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prayers to him, his family, that he safely recovers. Reality the amount of money tied into these nfl games are beyond comprehension to us just typing about this. I know we like to put on the dance and pony show to make it seem so much is concerned for safety and humans as a whole here in states. Truth is these big corporations like the nfl will not let they revenue get slowed down by a possible thing like this. We seen these stories before and the world keeps spinning especially when big money involved unfortunately smh.