Billie Eilish rebrand begins

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I can't stand this bytch's music, if you are gonna sign shytty pop music at least make it fun, her shyt is boring as fukk and all sounds the same.

:oldmanyellingatclouds

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It's fake when we've said the shyt ad nauseam :heh:
I’ve said “nikka” at nauseam. Chris rock said he can’t stand nikkas at nauseam. We say nikkas ain’t shyt. fukk nikkas. And all other internal negative shyt about our race and culture. As many other cultures do.

does that give every other race the right to say and do the same? fukk no. Why black gotta let everybody talk down to them cause we say shyt about each other?

what kind of black person are you?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Lorde all over again. won't go hard on white supremacy but black rappers are the culprits for some reason:manny:
Exactly. What got me was the interviewer didn’t bring up rap or black people. They asked why SHE was writing all this depressing shyt but her life was cake and none of it was about her

“b-b-b-but rappers are all liars and don’t do shyt they rap about and my rap friends tell me this themselves”

bytch what that gotta do with the question? What is different in rap from every other genre where people tell stories that didn’t actually happen? Black people is what’s different.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
v31FUV7XQ2f5kEjs8jkp.jpg
:deadmanny:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I listened to one of her albums on a long drive on a whim.. just said let me see what this chick is talking about. I didn’t hate it... That’s all I’m going to say cause I’m not looking at her at all. These fools can’t wait to sex these girls up smh

With those big ass titties, it was just a matter of when not IF:feedme::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I’ve said “nikka” at nauseam. Chris rock said he can’t stand nikkas at nauseam. We say nikkas ain’t shyt. fukk nikkas. And all other internal negative shyt about our race and culture. As many other cultures do.

does that give every other race the right to say and do the same? fukk no. Why black gotta let everybody talk down to them cause we say shyt about each other?

what kind of black person are you?
The kind that doesn't give enough fukks to carry overnight anger about rappers lying on records cause a white artist said it after we've said it for 20 years :unimpressed: