Billie Eilish rebrand begins

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
fukk this bytch. I’ll never forget her fixing her corny ass mouth to speak on rap music.

Now watch this bullshyt. It starts with sexy. It’ll be sexy and dangerous next. Then here comes the rap hooks and features she was shytting on when asked about her fake ass music.
She said the same shyt nikkas have said about rappers for years...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
She said the same shyt nikkas have said about rappers for years...
Except she ain’t a nikka nor a rapper so she can shut the fukk up. Again, she was asked about her fake ass music that wasn’t true. She came for rap and threw “her rap friends” under the bus, as an answer

and y’all falling over yourselves over some g rated pics and the top 33% of some titties.

fukk this bytch

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Her face looks crazy but her body looks pretty good. Not into white women but she has a nice rack.

Not sure what made her go off brand like this but shows anyone and everyone has a damn price now a days smh!

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Except she ain’t a nikka nor a rapper so she can shut the fukk up. Again, she was asked about her fake ass music that wasn’t true. She came for rap and threw “her rap friends” under the bus, as an answer

and y’all falling over yourselves over some g rated pics and the top 33% of some titties.

fukk this bytch
What she said isn't false :unimpressed: titties or or no titties, I'm just not with the fake outrage shyt

Daps
She needs to rock a fancy hairdo using her actual hair in it's normal hair color (dark brown?). Something about her face always seems "off".....big nose....can't tell. Feel like ol girl is the type that could clean up well but she just doesn't have it in her. Makeup, squat rack and regular hairstyles.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What she said isn't false :unimpressed: titties or or no titties, I'm just not with the fake outrage shyt
And I’m not with outsiders speaking on our culture. Especially lily white broads who use us as scapegoats when she’s called out. No black man should be ok with that. Ain’t nothing fake about that.

Daps
On one of her new songs she talks about being sexually abused :francis:

She says it was before she got in the industry, but still it makes more sense why she used to wear baggy clothes

That explains it. She looks "old" for 19 but not just in terms of beauty.....the eyes don't lie. She's seen and experienced way more shyt than a girl her age should. You can just tell. Women twice her age look more..."fresh" I guess. She seems worn down and tired. Needs sleep, less drugs and some cardio/weight lifting.